• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can I Become a Better MCSG YouTuber?

Nimzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Gois!

I'm new to the forums, but you all seem very nice here, so I figured I would go ahead and ask a question that has been pressing on me recently. How can I become a better MCSG YouTuber? I know there are lots of other YTers on here and I was curious if any of you have any tips on what you have done that has made you a better MCSG YTer that can possibly help me and others :D Thanks For Reading!

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Use ghoul skin for super Saiyan pvp skillz

jk, just be yourself and the subscribers will come. In the end you want to he special for something so try something new.

Nimzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Use ghoul skin for super Saiyan pvp skillz

jk, just be yourself and the subscribers will come. In the end you want to he special for something so try something new.
Thanks Jokoy <3 This was very helpful xD

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Supply your subscribers with nothing but the top quality memes.

Be yourself and be original. Play what you enjoy, and don't care about the publicity. After all, your doing this for fun.

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
As everyone else has said, the one big thing that will help you would be, being original. I can't stress this enough. No one is going to want to watch something that has been done 50,000 times. They are going to want to watch something that hasn't been some before because it would be interesting and fun to watch.

Good luck with your channel!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci