• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can MCGamer Be Saved???

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Join Badlion and let them pay.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anything can be saved if the cards are played right.
Once you've dealt the hands that "if" becomes less and less promising, trust me.
The current punishment system is far too harsh. It chases people from the server. The current chat rules cater for PG, but nowadays everyone who mostly still plays these servers are probably 14-15+ in age. Everyone has grown up, and are being restricted in what they are allowed to say in game, and the punishments are even harsher when you slip up. Also in terms of Chat Flooding, I have friends who were permanently muted for putting "!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the end of the sentence. Flooding is an intentional chat offense normally when someone goes over the top on purpose. ie: "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
not the example above.
Just look at the forums. The way people interact especially in the Clan Section. This isn't a PG server anymore. Give people freedom in chat.
It's never been a PG server

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
If you actually want change around here you need to reunite the Sr. Staff team. You can not have two groups that are only going to end up competing against each other. As Col_StaR has recently mentioned, MCGamer could learn a lot from Lou Gerstner from IBM. The two separate Sr. Staff teams definitely expedited and balanced the work towards the beginning of the implementation of the new staff structure, but now it is more of a hindrance. A lot of the Sr. Staff in charge of applications actually ended up resigning recently and there's not many Sr. Staff that know how to handle applications now. Also there's a lack of admins to train Sr. Staff to do applications, seeing as how 2/3 of the Administrators came from the group of Sr. Staff that were not trained to handle applications.

In my humble opinion, splitting the Sr. Staff team into two groups has only brought MCGamer to it's closest point of just dying out completely. MCGamer is going to have to make a U-turn in terms of policy if they want to recover from this and hopefully Chad is going to be around to make those changes. Otherwise, we may just have to start preparing to let this all go.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mods, remove that post ^ it is disgusting to see someone tell another to kill themselves. I hope you realize how many people struggle with suicidal thoughts everyday...I'm horrified that someone would joke about it tbh. Never, ever, say that again.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Mods, remove that post ^ it is disgusting to see someone tell another to kill themselves. I hope you realize how many people struggle with suicidal thoughts everyday...I'm horrified that someone would joke about it tbh. Never, ever, say that again.
Well the first part of the message was true..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci