• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can MCGamer Improve?

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
add some of the orignal maps people have been wanting for a long time Wyverns Wake etc.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Bring back Iron donor so more people donate so chad has enough money to bring back the AU and CA servers so more players will play.
No point for CA whatsoever because of US, but I agree AU should be top priority atm; however, AU was removed because there isn't a reliable host in AU.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Adding the mutators found in the MCSG maker in some of the normal MCSG matches would definitely make the game a lot more interesting.

Also making redikus owner ofc :)
I don't play mcsg anymore due to having no server to play, but I strongly disagree with this idea and there's a reason we have mcsg maker separate to normal sg and it should stay that way.

But a idea I have is to add creative maybe even 1v1s as i have been in a few 1v1 torny's and why not just make a gamemode for it now instead of doing it in mcsg maker. Remove all the dead game modes and change UHC words to proper UHC so you get more players and have UHC hosts on mcsg.
And add all the good old maps back and get rid of un played bad maps.

No point for CA whatsoever because of US, but I agree AU should be top priority atm; however, AU was removed because there isn't a reliable host in AU.
AU is gone and never coming back and if it does most of the players won't come back anyway.
And as for CA pft like if Chad would ever bring that back with AS.

Last edited:

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
By not perma-banning people for little things.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Remove all the unplayed gamemodes; Dead Descent, Survival Bingo, UHC Worlds, Zed Chase, and tbh Solo SG could go as well.
2. New anti-cheat (bribe Badlion as a last resort)
3. Add a clan wars style gamemode to the custom game lobbies that donors can make
- Could make it so that they can set teams, a score limit, random map pick, timeouts, etc.

If I think of any more I'll update.

Jdi

Survivor
Reaction score
1 more thing. Staff, I dont know what goes on with the staff but from my experience they are useless. I report a player and watch him for an entire game and he doesn't get banned. I'm talking B-Hopping and more blatant hacks. Also in a cw a mod threatened to ban me because I was speaking my opinion... Pathetic.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't play mcsg anymore due to having no server to play, but I strongly disagree with this idea and there's a reason we have mcsg maker separate to normal sg and it should stay that way.

But a idea I have is to add creative maybe even 1v1s as i have been in a few 1v1 torny's and why not just make a gamemode for it now instead of doing it in mcsg maker. Remove all the dead game modes and change UHC words to proper UHC so you get more players and have UHC hosts on mcsg.
And add all the good old maps back and get rid of un played bad maps.

AU is gone and never coming back and if it does most of the players won't come back anyway.
And as for CA pft like if Chad would ever bring that back with AS.
Yeh I know CA and AS would be dumb to bring back, but they can say all they want about AU, it's never coming back sadly

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like there needs to be better communication between the higher staff and the community. In almost all of the top games and some of the top servers on minecraft, the staff always keeps in contact with what the community is saying and tries to find ways to fix it as soon as possible. At one point we had that at around December and January when MCSG Maker was introduced, a new anti cheat was made and Ava constantly updating the changeling whenever there were minor fixes or small updates. I don't know why it suddenly disappeared because that is honestly just disappointing to already be at that spot and communicating with the community, but just suddenly stop when the community needs it the most.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
By not perma-banning people for little things.
I mean...we don't. If you're permanently banned (non-hacking related), you've had a lot of warnings and you deserve the punishment. Hackers have no mercy and are permanently banned first offense; and I wouldn't say that's a little thing.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Also in a cw a mod threatened to ban me because I was speaking my opinion...
If a moderator ever threatens you, under any circumstance; report it to a Sr. Moderator immediately.

I dont know what goes on with the staff but from my experience they are useless. I report a player and watch him for an entire game and he doesn't get banned. I'm talking B-Hopping and more blatant hacks.
If you're watching the player the rest of the game, why not be a helping hand and record him? In the end, he'll get punished if he's hacking. We cannot keep up with hundreds of players across 2 different regions at all times; some help from the community is needed if we want to keep the network as low on hackers as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci