• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your minecraft name/nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi everyone i just wanted to ask how did you get your minecraft nickname?
I got mine from when I was younger and I was on my friends xbox and I saw a guy called Igotsoldonebay so I put my ps3 name as Igotsoldonebay2 as in aswell and it just stuck :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well... ITU was my call of duty clan, and BlitzComet is from regular show.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Inconceivable is a word I thought sounded cool in a film, some time later, I tried to make my Miniclip account as inconceivable, as you may have guessed, that was taken, so I used the option with the smallest amount of digits suggested, then it just stuck on!
My YouTube channel name, uritard, is a very different story...
I was bored at school, so I started messing about with my name, Yuri, and I got uritard, as in, Yuri-tard, I the tried to subscribe to paulsoaresjr, but it said i needed a channel, so I, for the lols, tried yuritard, that was taken, but uritard wasn't.
LOL

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Inconceivable is a word I thought sounded cool in a film, some time later, I tried to make my Miniclip account as inconceivable, as you may have guessed, that was taken, so I used the option with the smallest amount of digits suggested, then it just stuck on!
My YouTube channel name, uritard, is a very different story...
I was bored at school, so I started messing about with my name, Yuri, and I got uritard, as in, Yuri-tard, I the tried to subscribe to paulsoaresjr, but it said i needed a channel, so I, for the lols, tried yuritard, that was taken, but uritard wasn't.
LOL
Thats some storys how you got your name :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In the Republic Commando video games and books, the serial number for a commando is RC- ##/###. I made a Lego account many years ago, and I wanted it to be clonecommando, but I had to put 4777 on the end. Eventually I shortened it up to RC-04/777 or RC-4777. When I made my MC account I couldn't use - or / so I used _.

Reaction score
Because I just came to say hellooo. No, I was just being weird, and when my brothers fiance came over one time, I just kept saying, "Just Hellooo!" It was just kinda funny. Then when I made an xbox live GT, my brother just said, "how about Just Hellooo?" I just decided it was time to JUST say hellooo. :) Then I made minecraft, and I JUST kept everything the same. JUST goodbyeee!

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Warning! This story is kinda long so try to stay on track. It was a lovely day in NY. I was in 4th grade. Anyways, I was watching my favorite show at that time. Drake and josh.they were trying to go to a club to see their favorite band. So drake made fake IDs. One of the IDs names was Jefferson Steelflex. Jeff was my real name so people started calling me it till this day. Then I met minecraft. I wanted to make an account but I was too poor to buy one. So I borrowed my friends accounts( danmark300 and JohnnyX2393 if you've ever seen these people). Then the gift cards came out in the US. I had already made an account Called TheSteelFlexer but never bought the real game. So I just wrote TehSteelFlexer. I started winning a few games. Months later I bought donor. Then I met TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak let me talk to people that I've always wanted to talk to. It also led me to being in the Forgotten. So that's mah story!!!!! :D

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Warning! This story is kinda long so try to stay on track. It was a lovely day in NY. I was in 4th grade. Anyways, I was watching my favorite show at that time. Drake and josh.they were trying to go to a club to see their favorite band. So drake made fake IDs. One of the IDs names was Jefferson Steelflex. Jeff was my real name so people started calling me it till this day. Then I met minecraft. I wanted to make an account but I was too poor to buy one. So I borrowed my friends accounts( danmark300 and JohnnyX2393 if you've ever seen these people). Then the gift cards came out in the US. I had already made an account Called TheSteelFlexer but never bought the real game. So I just wrote TehSteelFlexer. I started winning a few games. Months later I bought donor. Then I met TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak let me talk to people that I've always wanted to talk to. It also led me to being in the Forgotten. So that's mah story!!!!! :D
Real long :p

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I always find it find it really frustrating when I make a popular thread, then its popularity dies out, and people completely copy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci