• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your rank? (V.I.P, Friend, Pay for donor etc.)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got my bootiful purple name from helping build Vida Cova :3

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I went through 1 month iron, 3 month iron, 3 month iron, diamond. Along the way, I bought a friend 2 iron donor ranks, another friend gold donor, and Saucycmeister's iron donor for winning my YouTube giveaway... That's 190$ to one server by one person!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I joined in about June 2012, and was rankless up until mid-January 2013. I bought 3 month iron premium, and got friend rank about halfway through that. Two or three days later, on April 3rd I got moderator. Almost two months ago, on December 14th, I got put on trial for Sr. Moderator, which I am still on.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I initially was an iron sponsor. In July of 2012, I applied and was accepted as a moderator here. On October 16th of that same year, I was promoted to the Sr. Mod rank at the same moment as my best friend, Antster360

Following that, there were a lot of issues within the Sr. Staff that, in turn, caused me to resign. I believe I was initially given a VIP rank. Soon after, however, I was put a step down to the newly inducted friend rank. Come 2013, I came back here as a moderator. Afterwards, I was, again, promoted to the Sr. Mod position. A few months later, I was offered an administrative position at MCG. Unfortunately, troubles arose which lead me to where I am today, a modest moderator. For the safety of myself, some staff members, and other non-staff members, I will not be going into further detail as to why I left. I do, however, predict I will give some very important concluding sentiments based off of my experience as a Sr. Staff member. Currently, I spend my days policing the servers, vigilant for rule breakers.

Although I have a rough idea of what the near and distant future holds, I will not assume as I have come to learn to not fully believe something until it happens. ;)

Last edited:

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I got my VIP by working for almost 9 months on the Red Forest build team working on various projects such as Icarus, Fallen Haven, and Catching Fire. Those being the only one on MCSG that is ;)

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Well first I devised a very detailed plan to rob a bank. But I failed that and went to Jail for about 1 year. Than when I got out I devised another plan to rob a different bank. But before I could go through with it I got money for my birthday and bought Diamond Donor.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
An awesome blue Pegasus bought me gold donor.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I just get money and paypal it up....... Iron donor twice and I'm still living on my GoldDonor. NEXT in line is a sparkly DiamondDonor <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci