• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your username?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
AG for my initials, Fire for the name of my favourite horse and 2013 for the year I joined. Together they make AGFire2013 :3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
AG for my initials, Fire for the name of my favourite horse and 2013 for the year I joined. Together they make AGFire2013 :3
Fire isn't really my favourite horse anymore, I own another one now called Karma though :D I really hate having a number in my name :mad:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
If we talk about my original username, then it is just my name; andresautrique. If we talk about the account that is registered on my forums profile —which I actually contacted MCSG to change it from my old account to my new—, basically I just asked someone and he said "ThatOneFox". I did like it so, made that my "main". Now a days, I really don't use ThatOneFox, rather I use one of my 15th alts, lol. Probably the main reason why I don't use ThatOneFox is as people call me [insert bad word here], I'm not, neither I wan't to deal with, and because I find a username I liked better —However, I do sometimes like playing on ThatOneFox as its like my "baby".

Ikana Canyon is one of the zones in The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask, in fact, my favourite zone.
The only reason I kept the username is because I first got it when I used to play runescape, I changed my original username to Ikanacanyon, from there, most people who met me online called me Ikana, so just to keep it the same for anyone I met online, I kept it.
I had a bad time at the Ikana Canyon ;-;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in British Columbia, Canada, I used to have a friend named Sean (Pronounced Shawn.) We lived right next to each other, and played with each other literally every day. We made a little group called the "Moo Clan", and he introduced me into a game called Conquer Online.
I later moved away. I no longer know how to find him, and I no longer live near there. One day, about 2 years after I moved, I tried to remember the game he introduced me to (Conquer Online). I searched MMO websites for weeks, and couldn't find it. Then, one day I came upon a game - and what do you know, it was Conquer! I checked out the game, and it matched with my memories - namely, a certain spot in the market, and its graphic styles. I knew it was the same game (It better be, otherwise I spent a year and a half playing the wrong game -_-) in an attempt to find him again (Little did I know, there was multiple servers.)
I figured that if I used the name "Moo Clan", he would recognize it and say Hi.. well, I never did meet him :/ instead I learned what the word Wanking means.. among other things.. (Yeah I know, shaddup XD I had a really in-game rich friend who I talked to a lot, and he was.. a lot older than me. And sometimes asked weird things.)
I actually used the name Mooclan, Mooman, Mooclan101, and Mooman101. (The game was free to play, so I made alternate accounts to get a bit richer.)
My main account was Mooclan, and I earned quite a bit of a reputation on a server with several thousand players on it at any given time (The game supposedly had 9 million players, from all over the world.) And I guess the name stuck. When I bought Minecraft, I tried using Mooman, but that was taken, so I went with Mooclan.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
I was making my Minecraft account and my dad was yelling at me to make my username so I just went with things around me and myself. Chico=my dog's name, Chico means boy so I went with BoyBoy and I was born in 2001, so yeah.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Chob because it was a word I had made up and ski because I was interested in communism (not that I support the idea) and so ski because it sounded Russian and used to be a fully communist union.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I was on a cruise with my family one summers day in July 2012, and everyone was talking about a game called "Minecraft".
I was entirely oblivious to whatever the hell it actually was, and I just listened to everyone to see if I liked the sound of the game.
I got home, and was begging my Dad to let me get an account. He said he'd make it while I was out playing football with my friends, I got back and he said he'd made it. I ran up the stairs as fast as my long legs could go, and I ended up panting in my study. My Dad said to me that you can play multiplayer, so I decided to search up a few IP's. The first one I came across was the server I learnt PvP. Everyone was saying things like "Welcome, Shaunypie!" And I'm there just chilling, like who dafuq is shaunypie. It was me. I almost raged at my Dad, and he got the name Shaunypie because his name is Shaun, and all of his old friends were always calling him Shaunypie when they were kids, hence the fact I hate my name.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I typed skdlnfvgasuoidbgvnsadfaxm,<z<kdjbaisufgb
and found zietra somewhere in there, sortof.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back when I lived in Texas, my teachers had fantasy football tournaments between themselves (The teachers at my current school do that too but not many students are aware of it). There was a big poster in the main hallway showing all the statistics (Wins, losses, future matchups) and all the teachers had their own usernames. My PE teacher's username was "TheManeEvent" Later that night I picked up my first online game (Socom 4) and I had to make a PSN account. I couldn't think of a username so I just used my PE teacher's username. I know it's spelled incorrectly, that's exactly why I chose it.

I typed skdlnfvgasuoidbgvnsadfaxm,<z<kdjbaisufgb
and found zietra somewhere in there, sortof.
There's no e, t, or r so you should've gotten zita. It does say "sad fax" so were you planning on becoming a sad fox?

Reaction score
Chob because it was a word I had made up and ski because I was interested in communism (not that I support the idea) and so ski because it sounded Russian and used to be a fully communist union.
... Haha no it wasn't, you thought it was some sort of creature didn't you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci