• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your username?

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
I was in bed at like midnight and was thinking about how cool I thought the word apex was so I was like hey lets slap an "MC" on the end of it and call it a day! xD

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I was in bed at like midnight and was thinking about how cool I thought the word apex was so I was like hey lets slap an "MC" on the end of it and call it a day! xD
Same but without this "MC" xD

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so I was in science class in Year 8, we were doing physics and the term terminal velocity. Velocity, sounded like a cool word, and then I put and i in the front because Apple? Then I thought it would be the best idea to put 'Gaming' at the end, just in case people didn't know I played games.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
old name was Kieplox :p
current name is Kiewaii
idk was just messaging my friends and I wanted to change my name and my friend thought of the Japanese name Kawaii and as my name starts with Kie I decided to do Kiewaii, idk it looks more clean and I like it

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Kor, or by extension; KorStonesword.

When I was younger, I would talk over the phone with some of my friends, and we would play Role Playing Games for hours (he would create the settings, track the stats and roll the dice, and we'd say what we wanted our characters to do.)

I needed a cool name for my character (my other friends had one already for theirs), but I couldn't think of one, so he for whatever reason chose this name: Kor Stonesword Fireblood.

At that time we were playing a F2P Kiddy RPG that was pretty popular at the time. When I made the account, I found that "blood" was not allowed in the names, so I swapped the middle and last names around to make what would become my internet handle for pretty much everything. Kor Stonesword.

Jorrdan

Survivor
Reaction score
My orginal username was martincf15. This was a old youtube account of mine. So I thought if I ever get big then I should my YouTube name as my minecraft name. However I changed it this year to Jorrdan. As Jordan is my irl name and I wanted something simple but looked not nooby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci