• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you meet...?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
@Ginger and @HalfSquirrel were about to kill me and I say skype...? I think? And the day before that, I was added to a call with @Virtual @RC_4777 and a few other people. That's how I met the crew I hang out with now.
Was that how it went down? :p
I met @RC_4777 and @TheRandomMan1000 here on the forums, and then I sort of knew @CaptButterToast from before so I added him to a call and then at some point I also added @Plg21 . That's how the religion of Benjamin started :p
Then we played for a long time and tons of other people ended up joining our group of people that play MCSG and stoofles such as that. @VeeZa @Ginger @Virtual @Boboaluitz @BritishShoop @Angryjukebox @Matt_The Dreamer @PikachuPro . I don't play with all these people every day, but I play with these people a lot :) Sorry if I forgot anyone >.<

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Was that how it went down? :p
I met @RC_4777 and @TheRandomMan1000 here on the forums, and then I sort of knew @CaptButterToast from before so I added him to a call and then at some point I also added @Plg21 . That's how the religion of Benjamin started :p
Then we played for a long time and tons of other people ended up joining our group of people that play MCSG and stoofles such as that. @VeeZa @Ginger @Virtual @Boboaluitz @BritishShoop @Angryjukebox @Matt_The Dreamer @PikachuPro . I don't play with all these people every day, but I play with these people a lot :) Sorry if I forgot anyone >.<
We need to play again :c

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
I asked to team and we teamed and became friends. I know pretty complex right?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't have MCSG friends, but I met my best friend irl because of pokemon <3

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I saw ExKing on the forums sometimes. After joining the clan he was in (Netherians), we started to talk alot more. As me, him and celine were the biggest spammers in the clan chat we became friends fast, so I added them both. Celine wasn't online that much because she had work to do, so me and ExKing were left alone to play with eachother and we did.

Me and ExKing played everyday, sometimes Celine joined us. I've fought ExKing so many times in deatmatch, he has the better score between us 2 though. ( I hate your bow :p ).
Now this random boring afternoon me, ExKing and Celine decided to play. Unfortunatly the eu servers were down (I think) so we decided to make up the most random and dumb story ever (I'll post a link if I find it). Everyone liked it and we all had a good laugh. After Netherians disbanding me and ExKing decided to stay together and both join Forgotten EU ( <3 this clan). We quickly took over chat and spammed way too much again :p. I haven't been able to play with ExKing alot lately due to my incredible lagg, but he still is an amazing friend <3 @ExKing . Same for you Celineeee :D @celinevanelden

I don't know how I met @Jarni but he's also one great friend. He introduced me to NoahSailor (before he went no-life :p ) and Jimmy1005 also 2 cool guys. I had some great times with Jarni and sometimes Jimmy or noah. <3 you too dikke Jarni.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine is kinda complicated x3
Well...
There were two players, who I had started talking to here and there (I won't mention who they are, because I think they'd rather I didn't say anything. Some of you will know who I'm talking about, so pl0x don't say anything either <3).
These players eventually had a falling out sort of thing, and I sort of... calmed the whole thing down, talked and listened to both of them, that sort of thing. Anyway, one of those two had built a map, and had invited me to test it.
The same person also added me to the list of testers for Athena's Manor (From some reactions, I don't think I was supposed to have been there :p)
After the testing was over, @Ginger added me on skype, and we played a bit of MCSG together. Then I was invited onto the Team Apollo server, where Ginger taught me how to use voxel sniper. I played around with it a bit, and made a pretty looking mountain. This inadvertently became my trial build for Team Apollo, and I was accepted :p
In Team Apollo, I met people like @HalfSquirrel , @RC_4777 , @Boboaluitz , @CaptButterToast , @Virtual , @Theoretical and all the other TA members :3
If It weren't for joining TA, I probably would have left MCSG by now, so thanks Guise <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci