• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I add music that I downloaded to my videos? XD

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could you go more in depth plz
Well first off I need to know which program you edit your videos with. (If you don't have one you'd need to get one to add music to your videos) I'll also need to know which file type your music have.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well first off I need to know which program you edit your videos with. (If you don't have one you'd need to get one to add music to your videos) I'll also need to know which file type your music is in.
Ummm I don't really edit my videos I just record with fraps.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ummm I don't really edit my videos I just record with fraps.
Ok, as I said you'll need an editing program to add music. Movie Maker is the easiest one to understand imo but I'm not sure what the correct render settings are for rendering minecraft vids. Other then movie maker I'd recommend Sony Vegas or Camtasia.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, as I said you'll need an editing program to add music. Movie Maker is the easiest one to understand imo but I'm not sure what the correct render settings are for rendering minecraft vids. Other then movie maker I'd recommend Sony Vegas or Camtasia.
Ok camtesia it is

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
get sony vegas pro 11 or 12 they are great editing softwere's and noob freindly :p (no offense) <3 look up a tut on how to get sony vegas it was very easy after that if u still need help msg me. If you look at my channel and acouple of my CoD edits i did that with sony vegas if u like my channel make sure to sub <3 hope this helped!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci