• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HOW DO I GET GOOD WITH A BOW!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly what helped me the most, was turning down my sensitivity for more accurate movements. I use 800 DPI and %70 Sensitivity in game.

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Never shoot your arrow at where the player is standing. Always aim ahead of where you think they will be moving, depending on how fast they're moving at the time. If they are sprinting you should aim roughly 2-3 blocks ahead of where they are (at short range), 5-6 blocks ahead of them (medium range) 8+ blocks ahead (long range). It comes with experience, but you'll get there. I used to have a hard time shooting players too but now I can get 3 and 4 shot combos easily. Practice practice practice. Even playing in single player, shooting at different mobs (zombies and creepers, then zombie pigmen and/or blaze) to get an idea of how to follow different movements and compensate can help your accuracy and precision a lot.

someway

Gold
Reaction score
I reccommend using an FOV like 90 (what i use)

Shoot where you believe the enemy will move to next, and only single pullback when trying to get out of a corner or rough situations :D

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Predict movements or wait for them to have theres fully charged as there basically standing still.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Becoming legendary, or for that matter "good" with a bow takes a lot of practice and patience. The Bow can be your best friend or your worst nightmare depending on how you plan to use it. Yet, if you are just looking for some all around good practice, I would suggest the Archer Ladder on Badlion.
no archer on badlion is awfull

kohi's archer is actually a lot better cause the bows don't do 1 million kb

as for OP; just practice, I used to be insane with a bow, then I started playing kohi (no bow), and I was garbage.

it took me a good 2-3 months of playing mcsg ladder on different servers to get some of my bow skills back

you need to predict people's movements (like in cs)

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly what helped me the most, was turning down my sensitivity for more accurate movements. I use 800 DPI and %70 Sensitivity in game.
wtf that is insanely high

40 sens in game and around the same dpi

Reaction score
Becoming legendary, or for that matter "good" with a bow takes a lot of practice and patience. The Bow can be your best friend or your worst nightmare depending on how you plan to use it. Yet, if you are just looking for some all around good practice, I would suggest the Archer Ladder on Badlion.
iron ladder is better, archer is all about camping corners lol

fov doesn't matter, use whatever works best for you

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
iron ladder is better, archer is all about camping corners lol

fov doesn't matter, use whatever works best for you
Fov doesnt matter as long as you dont have the lowest nor highest fov, I know I do better with the bow with a fov in between 75 and 100

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Use what FOV makes you comfortable. You must always be comfortable while pvping, and remember, pull the bow all the way back. If you don't, it won't affect the opponent as much. Also, practice makes perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci