• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do You Control Your Anger?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
So, I've been having this problem on MCSG where I'm having SERIOUS anger issues every game I lose... And it's not even only on MCSG, also on TF2, mainly.

In the past couple days I've broken 2 spare mouses, and I've chipped my desk and wall from punching it, and I need help from you guys, since I know this getting out of hand...

How do you control your anger? (P.S. If this isn't in the right section, can you move it?)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
You don't play MCSG and wait or play other games.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally, I'm a very lazy, laid back and all around fairly chilled kind of person. But when I do start to get aggravated with videogames and such, I just remind myself that it's just a game, go get some food, and just calm down. Another bonus to this is that I play much better when I'm calm because I'm less twitchy and much more precise

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
zorrodc Zorage
Or
I just say to myself Im probably just being stupid, then I sit in the corner and cry c:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Do what Half_Squirral does.
What would that be... XD

Also, thanks for the responses guys, I really hate raging, and it's something I've wanted to fix for a while, now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci