• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you do it?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Click "New Posts" right now. Actually, don't because I want you to read this. But, imagine you did click it. What would you see? You would see a lot of clan threads and would have to go through a bunch of pages to find a thread that is actually a good read or something of the sort. Don't get me wrong, the clan community isn't that bad and I'm mainly just whining about having to go through extra work to find threads that I can get involved in.

So, I've already made a thread regarding the above but this thread isn't to try to get a fix to clan threads filling up the forums. I just want to know how people are frequently some of the first people to find threads that are not belonging to clans. I see people (Ceroria) that are almost always the first people to find a new thread and reply to it and was just wondering how they do it. Do you set alerts in Community Corner and forums of that nature? I'm just kind trying to be as active as I can on the forums because they are my favorite part of the server but I spend more time searching for threads than I do replying to them.

Also, here is a funny GIF of a grill jumping off of her roof that closely resembles me trying to jump into the water on Breeze Island.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
What I do to find the newest threads that are not clan related is enabling notifications for every new thread created in the sections which I am interested in. This sends me an email and a notification(Either can be disabled) of a new thread being created.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
What I do to find the newest threads that are not clan related is enabling notifications for every new thread created in the sections which I am interested in. This sends me an email and a notification(Either can be disabled) of a new thread being created.
That's what Scott has told me to do but I was wondering if you get hella notifications or not.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
That's what Scott has told me to do but I was wondering if you get hella notifications or not.
I used to get millions, mostly because I enabled it for Report Abuses. xD
I get usually get about 20-30 alerts per day.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I used to get millions, mostly because I enabled it for Report Abuses. xD
I get usually get about 20-30 alerts per day.
I remember turning Report Abuse alerts on and waking up with about a hundred or two. That was insane. Thanks for the tips.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's actually less impressive then you'd imagine. I'm just always on the forums and I check the community corner/sg discussions dozens of times a day. I tend to gravitate towards threads I haven't replied to yet and before I know it, I've replied to everything within the first two pages of the community corner lol.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I watch the most important and used sections, and get 20ish notifications daily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci