• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you find your chest routes?

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
South seeems to be my lucky direction. I head South almost every time I need a route and I just explore :p

Horseie64

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't have a route on any map released in the last couple months (beside maps that are also used in scrimmages and clan battles). I don't really make routes anymore, I just rush randomly away from spawn.

I pick up routes by playing with friends and my clan. I used to watch videos of prominent YouTubers (Mostly Blamph), where I picked up the well-known and classic chest routes of SG 1, 2, 4, Breeze, etc.
Yup, I just run around randomly like an idiot :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I usually head north, and see if I can find a route that way. If not, then south. Also, most of my routes are on old maps, and I learned them from friends and clanmates. You just have to remember where the best chests are, and practice. I haven't played on certain maps for over half a year, but I still remember my routes.

Reaction score
I'll either watch a video or just get lucky when I play the map. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to find routes on YouTube sometimes, which is why I still don't have a route on Enchanted Forest. :3

LukeMGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
I generally find where a tier 2 is. Then I try and find more chests around that area. If i don't have a route I just run around the border of the map and try to find chests. There also seem to be more tier 2's in the North and South directions coincidentally i think.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
As the title says, I want to know how players find their chest routes when they first play a map. Do you watch videos of other people? Explore a ton on your first couple times playing on that map, and just magically remember everywhere? As for me, I find my chest routes by playing on the map A LOT, and sometimes watch other people's videos, so I don't really have chest routes and don't know where to go on new maps because I don't frequently play them.
I find mine by going a way nobody would guess, and finding a nice route, I have one with 5 tier 2's on Zone85 just by using this little technique.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
typically the first time I play a map, i just explore around randomly til I find a good route :p then its my route for life lol

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just learn every t2 and then go wherever, youtubers give out all the good routes

Reaction score
I usually just go wherever on a map I don't have a route on and if I find good stuff then that's where I'll always go.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Watch a popular video on a chest route, and then make your chest route on the opposite side of the one on the video c:

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I just learn every t2 and then go wherever, youtubers give out all the good routes
The problem with getting a YouTubers route is their popularity, you'll have 1-10 people on your route depending on the popularity of the YouTuber. :p That's why people should make their own routes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci