• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you fix this!

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, I turn on my PC and randomly it shut downs automatically with no info and I don't know how to fix this its just like screen turns black and the computer shuts of I need help I will love anyone who tells me to fix this!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, maybe the system corrupted? I would most likely search it on my phone.
Personally, I have a mac so If something like that happened I would go to the apple store and get a full review on what is going on c:

ToxicRat2000

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, so your computer has an algorithm for automatically randomly shutting down, that's pretty impressive!
Anyway, try booting in recovery mode and then reinstall your OS or something.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does it beep or anything?

I need to know more about your computer to help you out. (Model, manufacturer, Operating System)
I'll do my best to help you.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First thing coming to my mind ir may be is that you have a memory failiure. I've had that happen before.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it beep or anything?

I need to know more about your computer to help you out. (Model, manufacturer, Operating System)
I'll do my best to help you.
I have a compaq PC with a and Alton 64x, 32 bit, windows vista

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a compaq PC with a and Alton 64x, 32 bit, windows vista
You probably mean atlon. Alright, when exactly does it crash? Does it not even start or is it while it's running?

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
You probably mean atlon. Alright, when exactly does it crash? Does it not even start or is it while it's running?
Athlon* and it doesn't crash when I'm on the forums or anything when I'm playing minecraft or any other games my screen turns black and has the blue screen or it shut downs like clicking the shut down button. I've tried taking out my PC cord and wait for it to cool down and it works for like half a hour then there it goes.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Athlon* and it doesn't crash when I'm on the forums or anything when I'm playing minecraft or any other games my screen turns black and has the blue screen or it shut downs like clicking the shut down button. I've tried taking out my PC cord and wait for it to cool down and it works for like half a hour then there it goes.
It might be overheating if that's the case. Can you tell me the model number?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Just the other day my family's Compaq PC kind of had the same issue but it just kept freezing and I did some checks and It was the hard drive, The second one that broke on that computer I am replacing it as we speak :p. I would suggest when booting your PC up select the F key to run system diagnostics ( I don't know exactly which key off the top of my head but it should say it) Once you do this it should check for any faults with the main parts of your computer and if their is a problem it will come up with a error code and then Google is your best friend :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci