• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you organise your inventory?

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
... CRAPPY?! Food is the bases of MCSG are you telling me that food is worthless?! If so Ma'am (your profile says your female) you are wrong. Food is awesome. You need food. Food is what you want and need to shoot for every game. If atleast half your inventory isn't food that was a bad round.
By crappy food he is referring to foods with poor saturation. While food is a key part of the survival games, there is so much of it that tons of foods are rendered pointless. (This will be fixed in v3.) Cookies are worthless as you get hungry again faster then if you would have otherwise ate it. Raw chicken is pointless (same with fish) as they also have low saturation. Plus, cooked food is way too common. (So why eat these crappy foods? ) These crappy foods are basically just taking up previous inventory space!

15 apples lasts you a 25 minute game. So just keep the cooked stuff! I play games where I burn almost ALL my food to save inventory space that allows me to pick up opponent's items quickly.

avuvos

Survivor
Reaction score
I think mine is the best ;)
Take a look and tell me what you think
above the flint&steels you can put more if you want and all the rest is pretty much just for picking up other people's loot - because we all know they have alot xD

The screenshot was taken from singleplayer world but you can definetly use it in MCSG :)
2013-06-20_22.47.33.png

Reactions: Ali

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you beegest phan though?
Yes yes I am :D

By crappy food he is referring to foods with poor saturation. While food is a key part of the survival games, there is so much of it that tons of foods are rendered pointless. (This will be fixed in v3.) Cookies are worthless as you get hungry again faster then if you would have otherwise ate it. Raw chicken is pointless (same with fish) as they also have low saturation. Plus, cooked food is way too common. (So why eat these crappy foods? ) These crappy foods are basically just taking up previous inventory space!

15 apples lasts you a 25 minute game. So just keep the cooked stuff! I play games where I burn almost ALL my food to save inventory space that allows me to pick up opponents items quickly.
Nope you just need them to add to your final Buffet. :D

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Slot 1: Food/flint and steel
Slot 2: Food/flint and steel
Slot 3: Food
Slot 4: Food (Golden Apples)
Slot 5: Bow
Slot 6: Fishing rod
Slot 7: Sword
Slot 8: Flint and steel