• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you Rod and Fns?

iCantRod__

Tribute
Reaction score
So this may be a scrub-ish question but its not a joke and i just can't fns nor rod...Fns is hard because i place it in the third spot in my hotbar and i don't really know what finger to use to quickly get out and use my fns. Its really hard to aim as well and know to predict where my opponent will end up next. And i don't know how to combo with a rod and use it as well which i wanna know how to do as well.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I got good by rodding and flint and steeling zombies in a survival world for hours. The only way to get better is to practice.

iCantRod__

Tribute
Reaction score
I got good by rodding and flint and steeling zombies in a survival world for hours. The only way to get better is to practice.
I know i need practice but what do i do? And i never get fns nor rod right any ways...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I know i need practice but what do i do? And i never get fns nor rod right any ways...
Well you want to practice hotkeying (or scrolling whatever you prefer) to your flint and steel, light a fire and then switch quickly back to your sword. With rod you want to practice hitting the zombies away from you and hitting them with the rod before you enter a fight whilst always switching immediately back to your sword. That's pretty much it.

Cadavadorable

Diamond
Reaction score
For Fns ,

When your enemy is coming dont place it next to you , try to place it as far as away from you and closer to your opponent. On your left hand your index finger is at the letter "D" just bring that finger up to press 3 hotkey and then use your ring finger " the one closest to your pinky to switch back to 1 hotkey

For Rod ,

Honestly I cant rod or hotkey either but an easy way is it use the scroll wheel on your mouse . Stay at first slot , Scroll back , Rod your opponent , and scroll back to the sword. If you practice this method you will get very fast at it , Remember to keep ur sword in 1 slot and rod in 2 slot and fns in 3 slot.

Hoped it helped :D

T

TACOSAURUS

I improved my rod + fns skills in single player, I used to spam zombie and skeleton eggs everywhere, give myself full iron (with fns, rod, bow and sword) and try to kill all of them. I used to get ddosed a lot so single player was my only option.
Another alternative is practicing on bad-lion, generally there is no hackers (anti-cheat op). But the moderators on MCG would probably prefer if I didn't advertise another server which is fair enough.
Or good ol battle grounds, however people tryhqrd bg now instead of using it to warm up ;(

Omri

Career
Reaction score
So this may be a scrub-ish question but its not a joke and i just can't fns nor rod...Fns is hard because i place it in the third spot in my hotbar and i don't really know what finger to use to quickly get out and use my fns. Its really hard to aim as well and know to predict where my opponent will end up next. And i don't know how to combo with a rod and use it as well which i wanna know how to do as well.
Use this 1:Sword 2:Fns 3:Rod 4 Bow Change 1 Too: Tab Change 2 too : Q Change Throw Out To:Z Change Tab To X Go on a practice server and just practice alot thats what i did to become a Decent player

iCantRod__

Tribute
Reaction score
Use this 1:Sword 2:Fns 3:Rod 4 Bow Change 1 Too: Tab Change 2 too : Q Change Throw Out To:Z Change Tab To X Go on a practice server and just practice alot thats what i did to become a Decent player
Thanks i will try my best and practice these! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci