• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think 1.9 will effect MCGamer?

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.9 Rocks! :p
New tactics and new items.
Can't wait. :)

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
1.9 will basically kill off every pvp server besides Badlion (they are going to handle it really well actually), and Kohi because kohi won't be updating.

When MCSG updates it's going to hurt them more than 1.8 did lol

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
if we got rid of 1.8 we will get rid of 1.9, if we don't, we may just deal with it or straight up leave. im leaving if this happens.

J

District 13
Reaction score
So my opinion and my knowledge is that MCGamer won't be updating to 1.9 immediately, they learned from their mistakes with 1.8. However, we can't always be behind. My suggestion on this is to update to 1.9, but keep all the PvP game modes they have and planning to create in the future 1.7/1.8. Therefore you can play cool mini games on 1.9 with their new features and still play Survival Games with normal PvP.

Hashir

Diamond
Reaction score
So my opinion and my knowledge is that MCGamer won't be updating to 1.9 immediately, they learned from their mistakes with 1.8. However, we can't always be behind. My suggestion on this is to update to 1.9, but keep all the PvP game modes they have and planning to create in the future 1.7/1.8. Therefore you can play cool mini games on 1.9 with their new features and still play Survival Games with normal PvP.
Couldn't have said it better.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Wow, that's actually a really great idea!

But if what quoted above isn't possible, it shouldn't be too hard to make a few tweaks, like getting rid of that hitting cooldown. In the end though, we'll have to update and we all will have to get used to the new aspects that the game brings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci