• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think 1.9 will effect MCGamer?

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the entire purpose of the thread. Nobody asked if it will affect mcsg, that's a given by the question.
And I said, "how it affects MCGamer we will have to see". Guessing how it will affect it is like guessing, to hit or stay, you never know until it is over. You have your thoughts I have mine. I am stating the fact that we do not know even if MCGamer will adopt the changes within the update. As previously stated they could update so people playing on 1.9 could join, but the content of the update could be taken out. If you think that my response is pointless that is your opinion. I do not mean in anyway to infringe upon your opinion and am not going to argue.

Last edited:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
And I said, "how it affects MCGamer we will have to see". Guessing how it will affect it is like guessing, to hit or stay, you never know until it is over.
The whole point of the thread is for people to predict the future. So by you saying, "we will have to see" is the most pointless post I've seen on these forums.

Syrup

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I think MCGamer should stay at 1.7 and 1.8, but I doubt we would have more players, I mean, everyone would be upgrading to 1.9 so we'll get less players, we don't want that do we? So it's up to the owners if they want to upgrade the server to 1.9 or not.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Meh, I think that if they handle 1.9 well, they could actually fix themselves.

Because many servers will have the normal or slightly changed 1.9.

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a pretty simple question, how do you think 1.9 would effect the server?
From what I've seen 1.9 seems interesting, do you guys like it?
I think from what 1.9 has brought, it would be cool for certain games. For example, they have an SG Classic right now. So if they ever do update, they could make a new gamemode and also keep the old one. Most people are unhappy with 1.9 only because they have never tried it. I think that 1.9 would be cool for its own game type.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci