• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think humanity will end??

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think that a super volcano will erupt and cover earth with ash(Trust me you don't how super volcanos act).
The last super volcano happened about 70,000 years ago which wiped out 60% of humanity(I think).

Leave your comment below.
This should be interesting!
Sooooooomeone's reading Ashfall aren't they?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
World War 3 could end in a harsh peace. So there's that. I don't think humanity will end due to another world war.

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
1: (Even though it won't be for a long time) The Sun will explode at some point or another.
2: WW3 will most likely end all of humanity nuff' said
3: Baccas

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude..It's going to be me. I will go into EVERYONES house and plant C4, then after you find out I'm really a alien (forget that part) Ill blow it up! Then ill hunt down all the bomb shelters and destroy them to! Or maybe instead of all this ill just get coffe and blow the earth up while im on my home planet, Garlaxia

LOLDOG57

Spectator
Reaction score
1. ядерные бомбы
2. Miley Cyrus
3. Hump Day
4. Red Giant Sun
5. Big Bang Theory 2

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Weapons of mass destruction are too common in the world, and it only takes a few idiots to use them. If the world can never find peace (which in its current state, it never will), we will destroy ourselves.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I am being told that the super volcano in Yellowstone will erupt, but also theories about bees dying, causing no trees to grow for oxygen. I honestly don't know. All we can do is wait and hope nothing happens anytime soon.
Yes, any millennia now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci