• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think MCSG will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The hub might actually be the end of MCSG, After the hub and the new servers almost all my Donor friends, have seen no point to donating to MCSG because with the hub it is loads easier to join games with the donor perks. So I can Imagine that Chad is losing money.
They actually need less servers so more people donate :/ there slowly destroying themselves

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
They actually need less servers so more people donate :/ there slowly destroying themselves
I couldn't agree more. But then again, if MCSG shutdown, I'm sure Chad could start a new server where he pays Joey Graceffa to join once a month and charge money for people to sit and wait for him, while they spam the chat asking when he will get online... xD I might actually do this.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This is a very intruiging question! Most of us anticipate it's closing in a few years due to lack of popularity and what not, but what will cause that lack? I think a different server/minigame will cause MCSG's downfall, and become the new trend.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. But then again, if MCSG shutdown, I'm sure Chad could start a new server where he pays Joey Graceffa to join once a month and charge money for people to sit and wait for him, while they spam the chat asking when he will get online... xD I might actually do this.
That's a brilliant xD

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When the servers shut down they should actually sell the plugins to some big servers for a good price:)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
The hub might actually be the end of MCSG, After the hub and the new servers almost all my Donor friends, have seen no point to donating to MCSG because with the hub it is loads easier to join games with the donor perks. So I can Imagine that Chad is losing money.
easier to join games = more normal players = less room for everyone to join a game = more donor = more money = more servers = easier to join games.

They'll stop making enough profit and not be able to pay for the servers simple as
Profit implies that MCSG has enough money to pay for the server, with leftover money. For example, say I had a lemonade stand where I sold cups of lemonade for $1 each. Pretend that it takes 10 lemons, costing at 50 cents each lemon to make 15 cups of lemonade. In addition to that, I can buy a pack of 20 cups for $3 dollars. This would mean that To make 15 cups of lemonade, it would cost me around $8 to buy the lemons and cups. If I sold all 15 cups, I would have $15. That is a profit. If MCSG ran out of profits, we would still have money to support the servers, just not have money leftover for candy and such.

more donor = more money = more servers = easier to join games = more normal players = less room for everyone to join a game = more donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci