• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you want to be remembered?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
How do I want to be remembered? A question that I asked myself as I was relaying replies to Miner9823 in a conversation earlier today. It got me thinking, how do people look at me right now? How have people looked at me? So many questions flooded my brain, inspiring me to create this thread.

I want to be remembered as someone that is experienced and well-known within the foruming community. Well, that is how I was known. I kickstarted off my foruming journey on a different foruming account. Eventually getting the 'Active Member' title that everyone wanted, and was an accomplishment. I eventually diminished from that account and gave birth to OhFancy, the account that I still use today. I didn't really know how I would get to where I was previously, so I just thought that I should just go with the flow be reactive, rather than proactive. I splashed into the forum scene getting 100+ messages and likes in the first two days of making my account.

Now, I know you may be wondering how? (Keep in mind that each of these we real, thoughtful posts, not 'gl hf' on some new clan thread) I really do not know how I did it. At first, I was not that motivated, just going with the flow, seeing how I would be welcomed into the community. I started to receive feedback for my posts. I started being recognised by people such as Mooclan, it may not seem like much, but back then. This truly sparked the fire that is now somewhat of a flame, and I really enjoyed foruming. It was my passion. A few months down the track, I was awarded 3rd place in the MCGamer Awards for 'Best Male Forumer'. This had been my dream from the start, to be recognised as one of the greats, alongside Mooclan and HalfSquirrel - this was what I had been wanting my whole career.

Looping back to the topic, I guess there is my answer, I wanted and still want to be known as one of the best forumers that have joined the community. What are your wants? What do you want to achieve and how do you want to be remembered for it?

Stirred this up at 2:30AM, sorry for any bad grammar or mistakes! I just wanted to hear the community's replies.

OhFancy

J

District 13
Reaction score
Well I'm kinda irrelevant now so I don't really care how I'm remembered but I just remember you as that one guy who got mod a ton of times. Sorry but that's the honest truth, oh and that you're pretty fancy.

Btw I didn't really read the thread cause I'm at school rn.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well I'm kinda irrelevant now so I don't really care how I'm remembered but I just remember you as that one guy who got mod a ton of times. Sorry but that's the honest truth, oh and that you're pretty fancy.

Btw I didn't really read the thread cause I'm at school rn.
Get back to school J!

JDusk, I am guessing that is you, you aren't irrelevant at all. I still remember when you joined and had a great, positive influence on everyone. You were and still are a great guy.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Get back to school J!

JDusk, I am guessing that is you, you aren't irrelevant at all. I still remember when you joined and had a great, positive influence on everyone. You were and still are a great guy.
Haha I don't know about being great but thanks

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to be remembered with a nostalgic soothe for people, no matter how lame I can become or how snappy I'll eventually be, just knowing that someone would remember me and think "gosh, that guy really was nice" would be enough. I don't care if I do get forgotten by them after that. <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ahaha, I remember when you first created your OhFancy account. It was right around the time I got Active Member (back when that mattered) and made a giant post about it and such. You used to type in bold & colored font all the time, it was so fun :')

Frankly I don't have the time or interest to shape any further how I'm remembered, so hopefully the impression I left to the community was a good one! As for all my friends I've met here, I'm going to keep in touch with everyone for as long as I can do yeah (☞゚∀゚)☞

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
Frankly, it's fine with me if I'm not remembered at all, if people had to remember me by something, hopefully it would be something positive such as helping the community out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci