• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How does MCSG decide what maps to accept?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I made this it hadn't been anounced.

When it was accepted there were only two comments on its thread of people who liked it and about 26 comments about it being stolen ( an issue which still hasn't been cleared up)
SG Highway was announced AGES ago :L
We've been waiting for months for it to be finished

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Chernobyl was actually the source of contreverciality not popularity.
....I like Chernobyl! :'( It reminds me of SG2 but with faster games... I'd put it in my favorite maps.
his would make room for maps like Moonlight Lake 2.
NO! Moonlight Lake was bad enough (I honestly don't know why it hasn't been removed yet)
Why would we want a second one?!

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
....I like Chernobyl! :'( It reminds me of SG2 but with faster games... I'd put it in my favorite maps.

NO! Moonlight Lake was bad enough (I honestly don't know why it hasn't been removed yet)
Why would we want a second one?!
If you look at the date this was posted as well as the early Chernobyl comments you will see what I mean. When I posted this there were only two positive comments on the map and very few if potentially no likes; this is not what I would describe as a popular map.
SG Highway was announced AGES ago :L

We've been waiting for months for it to be finished
Announced that it was being accepted not done / made :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The map election process is very rigorous, and involves several long and difficult hours of air hockey and mountain dew in Chad's basement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci