• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HOW DOES THIS FREAKING MAKE SENSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate how mcsg bans people. I got banned for better sprint mod when I DIDNT FREAKING USE IT AT ALL! This is a bunch of bologna! I got banned for 5 days and I want to FREAKING PLAY MCSG DURING THE WEEKEND! ITS THE ONLY GOOD SURVIVAL GAMES SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PROOF I DONT USE BETTER SPRINT MOD! I DONT KNOW WHO ACCUSED ME BUT THEY A RE A PIECE OF SH**! I JUST WANT TO PLAY. How can I get banned for BMS if I don't use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have proof I don't use it! Here the link to my channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/PantherKraft People are so stupid! and I sent in a ban dispute and its been like 5 hours and it hasn't been read!!!!!!!! PLZ I JUST WANT TO PLAY PLLLLEEEASSE UNBAN ME ITS A BUNCH OF SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
You may get unbanned for hacking, but you will probably be re-banned for raging.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Posting pointless rage threads like this will most certainly not get you unbanned. Sit patiently and wait for your ban dispute to be answered. Locked.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd just like to add, having a Youtube is not proof that someone doesn't hack.
What I mean is you have 7 of your games on your Youtube channel yet you have 1117 total games played on our servers.
So thats 1110 games you didn't record, games you could have used illegal mods in.

If you feel your ban was unfair/unjust then please post a ban dispute.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ban-disputes.26/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci