• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Has MCGamer Improved Your Life?

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
TBH games don't improve my life but MCGamer got me some new friends and it also help me improve my leadership by joining and leading clans.

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
i dont feel very improved..

i would have probably been a better human if i hadnt been on here

but here i am and does it look like i care

well i dont

RetronixMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, because of the assholes in this community, I've went through depression, almost quit, and had suicidal thoughts.......
Please be respectful.

P.S. I'm sorry for what we have done to you. you can always just close the forum window.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest MCGamer improved and ruined my life at the same time. Well, let's start with the positive side. I met some many people that are there for me no matter what such as (Razzledgirl Nephilim Miner9823 JLioner yannr00s smashmaster etc...) I love them, I certainly freaking love them and I would do anything for them. Another thing is that by playing survival games my life changed. I was in top 100 best players in the world. It's a big accomplishment in my opinion. Now the bad side.. I broke my with my recent gf (in january) because of MCGamer.. I was so addicted.. huh it's gone now :p That's basically it, I was addicted as heck. I argued a lot with my parents and stuff.. but thanks god it's gone now :) Nevertheless, I like being here xoxo :)
<3<3<3<3

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
How has MCGamer improved your life?
Lots of things can help you in life and just life skills in general. This thread is to see if MCGamer had any effects on your life whether it be from social skills to kindness. After 2 years of playing here, I was able to develop my social skills a lot more and make new friends online and IRL. I was also able to see the kindness in others as well as integrity which has made me mature too. So has MCGamer or any other games/communities have had an effect on your real life?
MCGamer improved my life by being fun and supplying me with a great community! It also gave me responsibility as a moderator and I meet you JDusk! So in conclusion it improved my life in a lot of ways!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did you buy a new computer and other jazz? If you did, we're in the same boat...
Please be respectful.

P.S. I'm sorry for what we have done to you. you can always just close the forum window.
You can quote multiple replies in one post, try to do that in the future to prevent double posting :3

For me, I've matured a lot over my time here especially in the clan scene and on the staff team. I admit this has taken time away from IRL friends, but I talk to most of them online anyway, because we all played MCSG together for the longest time.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
well MCSG made me stay on MC for a lot longer than I planned. But Minecraft basically ruined my life.

Without Minecraft I would have all of these things:

around $3000 more dollars.
a life.
friends.
no social anxiety.
good grades.
etc etc
Ikr social anxiety is killer...Why did u do this to me MC why!? Also how did u end up spending 3 grand?

K

KiDD

Well, because of the assholes in this community, I've went through depression, almost quit, and had suicidal thoughts.......
I see quite a few of people like you around here. If you're having suicidal thoughts, factors can't be limited to a game. If that really is the case, you should take a long break.

"Almost quit"...? It seems like some of your priorities are tangled.

Sorry if I am coming of sort of like you described some of those in the community....I've seen people like you here before...some of my friends too...a game shouldn't be doing that.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
How has MCGamer improved your life?
Lots of things can help you in life and just life skills in general. This thread is to see if MCGamer had any effects on your life whether it be from social skills to kindness. After 2 years of playing here, I was able to develop my social skills a lot more and make new friends online and IRL. I was also able to see the kindness in others as well as integrity which has made me mature too. So has MCGamer or any other games/communities have had an effect on your real life?
My honest response to this would be extremely, extremely long, so I am going to keep this short. It saved my life...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci