• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How I Pardon me!! I can't apply to mod how? Please Check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CnkEmre25

Tribute
Reaction score
I have banned 7 days and pasted but I can't apply now because i'm banned and not past 1 year please help me!!
I have 1 good apply forum but I can't Please answer to this forum my grammer is so bad becuse I'm Turkish I hope you answer to me!!

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
Post a ban dispute, if it gets denied then wait a year but also sorry to wreck your dreams, but you ain't gonna get accepted with that level of English.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
You are not allowed to apply for mod if it has been less than a year after your last ban. In your case it has only been a month and that is why you are getting declined. Please wait a year and you will be able to apply.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
You are not allowed to apply for mod if it has been less than a year after your last ban. In your case it has only been a month and that is why you are getting declined. Please wait a year and you will be able to apply.
QA;TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci