• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How is school going?

How do you feel in school everytime?

• Just bored

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I'm fine

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't like school

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Not very good.
I'm lacking the motivation to really invest the hours I need to in order to succeed in all of my classes. Much more entertaining and enthralling things, apart from school, are captivating my interest all the time, and it's making remaining focused and in-line quite a challenge. While some teachers manage to continuously keep my interests, others make their classes so insipid and lackluster that I can't retain anything they teach. Math is a good example of this. My teacher is a really nice and down-to-earth person, but I'm not interested in mathematics. AT ALL. Especially factoring, since I don't understand the purpose of taking an expression and doing all of these meaningless calculations to write it another way, often times, longer and more complicated than before, only to eviscerate and torture it even more.

English is one of the classes that isn't too bad. The book we're reading is pretty interesting, and my teacher is so cute and innocent. I'm also interested in the subject so it makes everything much easier for me.

French is demonic as usual. Regardless of the teacher, it's impossible to make French class interesting and fun for the student, only because the things we're required to learn are so lackluster. I understand they're more important than any math formula we'll use in life, but it's hard to find the motivation to keep moving forward, not to mention teachers have such high expectations, even though the English taught at french schools isn't nearly this complex. My oral is also atrocious, so I usually end up getting seventies or eighties despite my continued efforts.

Science is almost the same story as Math. Nice teacher, useless concepts. Both of them also give a literal ton of homework and their tests are so god damn frequent.

The rest of the subjects don't matter.

Each day is the same as the days that precede them. Wake up, tired as bunnies, force down breakfast, take the bus and try to talk to people I don't like, sit through three boring classes until lunch, take a break and escape that goddamn forsaken establishment, sit through one more boring class and take the bus home. There's no enjoyment in that for me.
algebra 1?

factoring is ezpz

Wurmie

Career
Reaction score
well i hate everyone im getting c's and a few days ago i got in trouble for writing some stupid garbage like "hitler did nothing wrong" and "kill yourself lol" in my free writing journal without thinking. since then everybody has been acting overly nice to me so I'm pretty sure I'm on a school shooters list now :l

also in 7th btw

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
well i hate everyone im getting c's and a few days ago i got in trouble for writing some stupid garbage like "hitler did nothing wrong" and "kill yourself lol" in my free writing journal without thinking. since then everybody has been acting overly nice to me so I'm pretty sure I'm on a school shooters list now :l

also in 7th btw
gg

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes school is going very well for me, trying to get good grades and graduate! btw Graduating in 2 years! 7th grade currently.
How do you graduate in 9th grade... School for me is pretty boring just your Honors and AP classes that overload you with homework and steal you life away. I have finals this week so wish me luck and I hope you keep up those good grades and graduate with them! Glad to hear it is going well for you. I have decent grades... all A+'s, A's, or A-'s with a A- average... I am going to graduate with academic honors already and I am not even done with freshman year...

Good luck with school everyone! Do your best, it will help you in the future.
-bad2020

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I couldn't give a rats ass about school. I just go and wait for I to end. It's not like I'm sad about going to school or I have issues at school. I simply couldn't give a crap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci