• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
As you can see from the picture above, I somehow managed to get a single block of gravel. Someone I killed dropped it, so I'm not sure how they managed to get it. Does anyone know?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gravel can be popped out when falling, might of caused it somewhere?

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
I had a similar situation in which someone was camping the cornucopia, and apparently killed someone by the look of the small pile of items. I rushed in, grabbed it, and nearly died. When I checked what I had gotten, I found a grass block! Certainly odd.

TheLarski25

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there is one island were you need to remove some gravel with a lever or something like that
i mean that there is a passage with gravel in front but I'm sure that there is a way to remove that because when i was spectating i saw that it was cleared and that there was a room with a chest behind
maybe some lag so that dropped gravel?

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I think there is one island were you need to remove some gravel with a lever or something like that
i mean that there is a passage with gravel in front but I'm sure that there is a way to remove that because when i was spectating i saw that it was cleared and that there was a room with a chest behind
maybe some lag so that dropped gravel?
Seems like this could be what happened but is this on the first map? I got the gravel on the second one.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you know if you got it from a kill or was i just there in your Inv?
I got it after killing someone who was around the power plant area. The person could have gotten it anywhere. The glitch has happened to BlueFalconLPs as well, so its probably just a rare error.

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
I got it after killing someone who was around the power plant area. The person could have gotten it anywhere. The glitch has happened to BlueFalconLPs as well, so its probably just a rare error.
Well, these servers are making their way out of beta, and I've noticed that they're a bit fidgety right now. That probably had something to do with it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I had a similar situation in which someone was camping the cornucopia, and apparently killed someone by the look of the small pile of items. I rushed in, grabbed it, and nearly died. When I checked what I had gotten, I found a grass block! Certainly odd.
grass can be cut with shears.
Or do you mean dirt?

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe the server randomly generated a gravel block into a chest. The servers are a little shaky lately, because of the attacks and since they are moving out of beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci