• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How MCSG as a server can improve

Would you like MCSG to be fixed?

• Yes

• No

• I really don't care man

• yASS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defecting

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you remember those good old days where MCSG was famous? Not saying this server has DIED yet but it feels less populated for sure.

A recent but shocking event has taken place when the AU servers went down. Now people from the AU community have either left MCSG or play US but suffer lag issues. Same thing happened when CA servers shut down. I am a CA person and know how it feels to lag around and suffer hit delay.

Secondly, we need more experienced staff and developers. As you know, the No Cheat Plugin (NCP) of MCSG is very obsolete and should be upgraded immediately, and new and experience developers are required to fix it. I am not saying that the old staff should be replaced, however I am saying that the new staff should accompany the new staff and help the change their ways of coding into different ways. I know a lot of people will be willing to help out the MCSG community and fix the NCP. Also, MCSG needs more active mods. I am not saying all mods are inactive, however I have noticed whenever I try to ask a mod for help, they are always AFK in the hub or just having fun with each other in Team Speak. If you are a mod, then you should know you have signed up for taking care of the server and not just AFKING. There should be a criteria for Moderators regarding how much players they banned and how much they helped out with the server, they should be assessed each month.

Another improvement would be to change the server from MCgamer to MCSG again because, the other mini games MCgamer has added are pointless, no one plays them. If you want MCSG not loose money, then they should not have to pay for the other useless mini games (ZED CHASE, UHC, SURVIVAL BINGO and whatever else it has). Once MCGamer is changed back to MCSG, it wont loose that much money paying for those pointless minigames and the CA and AU servers will arise once again populating the server. I remember there used to be something call monthly iron donor in the rank section. That should be added back because the Greenies (rankless people) will buy iron donor giving monthly money to MCSG. Also, the lag issues in MCSG should be fixed. because I have noticed lots of lag (maybe because I am CA?) MCSG should stop making minor and useless fixes and should look at the big picture and listen to people's opinions.

I know this may look like I hate MCSG, however if you think that, you are completely wrong because I love this server a lot. This is the place where a grew up. I was able to call it home before, and would like to call it home again once everything is fixed. This is where all the true PvP action started, MCSG is the most original server until it was tinkered with in a bad way. I hope you understand MCSG. I hope you listen.

-Defecting
<3

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you remember those good old days where MCSG was famous? Not saying this server has DIED yet but it feels less populated for sure.

A recent but shocking event has taken place when the AU servers went down. Now people from the AU community have either left MCSG or play US but suffer lag issues. Same thing happened when CA servers shut down. I am a CA person and know how it feels to lag around and suffer hit delay.

Secondly, we need more experienced staff and developers. As you know, the No Cheat Plugin (NCP) of MCSG is very obsolete and should be upgraded immediately, and new and experience developers are required to fix it. I am not saying that the old staff should be replaced, however I am saying that the new staff should accompany the new staff and help the change their ways of coding into different ways. I know a lot of people will be willing to help out the MCSG community and fix the NCP. Also, MCSG needs more active mods. I am not saying all mods are inactive, however I have noticed whenever I try to ask a mod for help, they are always AFK in the hub or just having fun with each other in Team Speak. If you are a mod, then you should know you have signed up for taking care of the server and not just AFKING. There should be a criteria for Moderators regarding how much players they banned and how much they helped out with the server, they should be assessed each month.

Another improvement would be to change the server from MCgamer to MCSG again because, the other mini games MCgamer has added are pointless, no one plays them. If you want MCSG not loose money, then they should not have to pay for the other useless mini games (ZED CHASE, UHC, SURVIVAL BINGO and whatever else it has). Once MCGamer is changed back to MCSG, it wont loose that much money paying for those pointless minigames and the CA and AU servers will arise once again populating the server. I remember there used to be something call monthly iron donor in the rank section. That should be added back because the Greenies (rankless people) will buy iron donor giving monthly money to MCSG. Also, the lag issues in MCSG should be fixed. because I have noticed lots of lag (maybe because I am CA?) MCSG should stop making minor and useless fixes and should look at the big picture and listen to people's opinions.

I know this may look like I hate MCSG, however if you think that, you are completely wrong because I love this server a lot. This is the place where a grew up. I was able to call it home before, and would like to call it home again once everything is fixed. This is where all the true PvP action started, MCSG is the most original server until it was tinkered with in a bad way. I hope you understand MCSG. I hope you listen.

-Defecting
<3
Nice bro, good points.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Secondly, we need more experienced staff and developers. As you know, the No Cheat Plugin (NCP) of MCSG is very obsolete and should be upgraded immediately, and new and experience developers are required to fix it
It does get improved very often, I don't think it's the experience of a development at hand stopping anything. The AC is always getting worked on! :D

I have noticed whenever I try to ask a mod for help, they are always AFK in the hub or just having fun with each other in Team Speak. If you are a mod, then you should know you have signed up for taking care of the server and not just AFKING. There should be a criteria for Moderators regarding how much players they banned and how much they helped out with the server, they should be assessed each month.
There is! If you see a Moderator doing this over and over, the best thing to do would be get as much evidence as you think possible, and report it to a Sr. Staff member right away via PM, or via the Report Abuse section. Remember, Moderators do sometimes need to be kept in line too -- that's why we have a great Sr. Staff team always willing to help. :)

Another improvement would be to change the server from MCgamer to MCSG again because, the other mini games MCgamer has added are pointless, no one plays them. If you want MCSG not loose money, then they should not have to pay for the other useless mini games (ZED CHASE, UHC, SURVIVAL BINGO and whatever else it has). Once MCGamer is changed back to MCSG, it wont loose that much money paying for those pointless minigames and the CA and AU servers will arise once again populating the server. I remember there used to be something call monthly iron donor in the rank section.
I do feel like the administration has some ideas in mind about the other minigames on MCGamer, but I am not too sure. Don't 100% believe me on that. :p

Those are all the points I have to make about this thread; but I do have to say - very well written and you got your point and thoughts across in a very nice & calm manner. Props for that one, man!

Thank you for showing your honest concerns.

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
It does get improved very often, I don't think it's the experience of a development at hand stopping anything. The AC is always getting worked on! :D

There is! If you see a Moderator doing this over and over, the best thing to do would be get as much evidence as you think possible, and report it to a Sr. Staff member right away via PM, or via the Report Abuse section. Remember, Moderators do sometimes need to be kept in line too -- that's why we have a great Sr. Staff team always willing to help. :)

I do feel like the administration has some ideas in mind about the other minigames on MCGamer, but I am not too sure. Don't 100% believe me on that. :p

Those are all the points I have to make about this thread; but I do have to say - very well written and you got your point and thoughts across in a very nice & calm manner. Props for that one, man!

Thank you for showing your honest concerns.
Hey, thats pretty good, with the staff thing, they should do what mineplex do where all the AFK mods go on a staff server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci