• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How much better is Skype teaming?

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I've teamed with a fair share of people, but it can get awfully confusing sometimes. So, I was just wondering how much better it is to Skype team? I've never tried, but it seems like it'd be easier, for obvious reasons... But I'm not gonna Skype with a bunch of randoms though, haha. ;)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a lot easier. Try describing something to someone via messages or e-mail, then try describing something with speech, it's sooo much easier. Skype teams are at least 10x more effective than "text" teams. Maybe try out Skypeing with randoms, then you might meet a couple that you begin to Skype with more often.

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright. I convinced one of my friends to get Skype now, so we are gonna try it today. :) Hopefully it helps us, we both kinda sux. :oops:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Skype just means you can react faster in game, as its gunna be quicker for your partner to say over skype like "look out behind you!" rather than typing in chat, also it means you dont reveal where you are to people, typing in chat can lead people to you ;p

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I've learned it's MUCH easier!! :D

Although we still haven't won, haha. :( Oh well, a couple of second place finishes. :/

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
SO much easier, they don't betray you and you sometimes meet awesome people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci