• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How much FPS will this computer run?

J

Jojo

I really cant help you with a numer of fps, but thw computer looks pretty good :) I would guess 400+ ;)
Also i heard today, that Windows10 - which will be released 2015, will be free for.windows 8.1 users... So maybe think.about windows 7 again :)

(sry for.spelling -on my phone) :)

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really cant help you with a numer of fps, but thw computer looks pretty good :) I would guess 400+ ;)
Also i heard today, that Windows10 - which will be released 2015, will be free for.windows 8.1 users... So maybe think.about windows 7 again :)

(sry for.spelling -on my phone) :)
Thx!

OptionsFinest

Tribute
Reaction score
Depends on where you go.. If you have a solid computer some lag can be internet lag.. If you went on a single player you could probably get around 600fps on high settings in every aspect. Otherwise it will vary.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Around 400-500ish high settings on 1080p singleplayer.

I have the exact same gpu and cpu and that's what I get [around].

You've got an unlocked processor though so overclocking it would definitely bump it up. If you want to learn more, I suggest watching this video:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see the point of buying such an expensive CPU and buying a cheaper GPU. If I was you I'd downgrade the CPU ( Processor ) and put the money from that into the GPU ( Graphics card ). Having a better CPU won't really increase your FPS, it's only usefull if you do alot of 3D editing etc.

Anyway, I think this PC will run a smooth 200 FPS, but please consider upgrading the GPU.
Nephilim Move to off-topic discussion plz?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the Off Topic Discussions section. :)

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Hey, rethink your build.

A high quality processor with a cheaper graphics card? That is not going to work.

MAJOR BOTTLENECKING WILL HAPPEN

Its not a bad list of parts, but man, fix that problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci