• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Avoid/Beat Fisters?

Do you fist people?

• Total voters
Reaction score
(Sorry if this is the wrong forum)
Lately, I have been having problems with fisters. I never fist back unless I am near a cliff, lava, etc. Every other time I just run until they get bored. However, I keep getting fisted more and more frequently (not in a sexual way, Jesus) and want to know if there is a certain way to avoid it or a way to kill fisters, without a weapon, without fisting back.
If a fister gets me cornered and I get to about 7 hearts, I tell them to stop fisting.
When I get to around 3 hearts, I tell them that fisters get no points and I rage quit (because I really don't care about bountry points).

tl;dr - This isn't a goddamn essay, just read it

Thanks, friends

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
First off, try making a less popular, better route. You can also get a head start and skip Corn to avoid fisters. Yes, they are annoying, but it is only part of the game.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
First off, try making a less popular, better route. You can also get a head start and skip Corn to avoid fisters. Yes, they are annoying, but it is only part of the game.
Even if you have an unusual route, some maps just seem to have more fisters(Breeze). It's also pretty usual to get fisted if you get an diamond in cornucopia.

Manalishi

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd say just run. Just run. If they keep chasing you, then they will attract the attention of people around them, causing them more strife than you.

Also, you might want to changed 'Fisted' to Punched' in case people start to post silly things in this thread.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hard to get chests if they're punching and chasing after you.
Not really. Fisting does half a heart of damage, weapons are generally in a tier 1 chest, go for a tier 1 and it generally has a weapon, turn around and kill them?

In the past 3 months I have died twice by fisters, so uh yeah..

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Not really. Fisting does half a heart of damage, weapons are generally in a tier 1 chest, go for a tier 1 and it generally has a weapon, turn around and kill them?

In the past 3 months I have died twice by fisters, so uh yeah..
True, but if they start fisting you around mountain high areas it's harder to grab chests(That's also where I usually get fisted). I don't usually die to fisters either, but they're very annoying most of the time.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
True, but if they start fisting you around mountain high areas it's harder to grab chests(That's also where I usually get fisted). I don't usually die to fisters either, but they're very annoying most of the time.
I agree with mountains, but apart from that its generally fine.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you know they wont run away (if you killed them 3 Times in a row before and they want revenge or something)
Go to your Rout or... Fist Back!- Go your Route when... the map is flat and you have a chestroute. Look at the chests you get quick (the ones which are standing in the street or something) if there is food or a wep loot it. Your opinion what you want to loot... Depends on how fast your Looting ^^ The chest may not get you captured --> you have to be abe to run 2 seconds after looking in the chest go on running.
If youve got a wep you know what to do.
But if you get food: Eat if your full and then fist sometimes and then keep on running because he doesnt regen his hearts but you do. This is a huge advantage. After a while he'll realize he's low and run or die.

- Fist Back if there is no way to escape like often on Breeze (one of the main reason why I hate this Map ^^)
Your in a small room, only one way to escape but this way your enemy is standing in.
Then you've got to do the normal pvp tactics: Surround your enemy crit him (important).
Sometimes this doesnt even help and youve gotta ragequit xD

- If the space between you 2 is like 20 blocks go at a place he cant really hurt you like the Fire Station on SG4 and he will leave you alone soon (95%)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci