• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be a Good Player, non Pvp wise. Let's get MCSG clean!

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though this is a necro, this shouldn't be locked, it's still a good thread for other people.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I always make note of 4 types of players:
1. The type of player who isn't very skilled, but has great sportsmanship.
2. The type of player who isn't very skilled, but has terrible sportsmanship and acts like they are better then everyone else.
3. A skilled player that is very overconfident and disrespectful to others.
Then finally the forth 4. A Player that is skilled, but respects everyone who is good, bad, rude, nice, and remembers that's it's just a game and that the other players are PEOPLE that you could be OFFENDING.

Now for me, I'd say I'm in the middle of 3 and 4, xD

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though this is a necro, this shouldn't be locked, it's still a good thread for other people.
Yeah, some people REALLY need to look at this thread.... I always try my best to stay positive in game, but at times I can be a bit feisty. :)

Edit: Yes, I know this was a month ago

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I always make note of 4 types of players:
1. The type of player who isn't very skilled, but has great sportsmanship.
2. The type of player who isn't very skilled, but has terrible sportsmanship and acts like they are better then everyone else.
3. A skilled player that is very overconfident and disrespectful to others.
Then finally the forth 4. A Player that is skilled, but respects everyone who is good, bad, rude, nice, and remembers that's it's just a game and that the other players are PEOPLE that you could be OFFENDING.

Now for me, I'd say I'm in the middle of 3 and 4, xD
Lol eZ kid i 10 d that list obvy 4 mint_god

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol eZ kid i 10 d that list obvy 4 mint_god
Actually you're one of the biggest 3's I've seen on these servers lol, you try and start flame and you insult others acting like you're so much better then them.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Great advise! Definitely suggest most players look at this post and learn from it. Great idea and a great post! :D

E

Ephiza

Actually you're one of the biggest 3's I've seen on these servers lol, you try and start flame and you insult others acting like you're so much better then them.
A lot of his posts are actually really funny, now I've never fought him in game, but he's funny on forums. Almost as funny as BlitzCometITU. Tbh, I feel like my sense of humour is warped since I like his posts, but whatever :p

edit: Yeah, I think I'm also in-between 3-4, since if I have a bad day, I trash talk. And I trash talk hackers 24/7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci