• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be Happy

Shawt

Platinum
Reaction score
This is very well written. Thank you, _Pyrrhic!

Depression is extremely serious and should not be taken lightly. Having been through depression in the past, and a bit as of recently, I know what it feels like and I do not wish it upon anyone.

Most of those who experience depression have it because they are lonely and they have no one to talk to. So the next time you notice someone who is lonely, just go up to them and talk to them. It will make all the difference in the world to them.

I generally look for cute boys when I am sad to make me happy. It works most of the time too! :']

Just remember to not do anything irrational or
illogical. You have a full life ahead of you. Although you may feel unwanted or unloved, others may not feel the same way about you in return. I want and love you; I want nothing more to see you happy and to see you succeed! <3
Did you steal my coloured signature ;-;
Also topic related, I crushed depression a year ago and suffered it all the way through high school. When I moved to college last year, I found better people and got happier. Depression was just a long phase for me.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Did you steal my coloured signature ;-;
Also topic related, I crushed depression a year ago and suffered it all the way through high school. When I moved to college last year, I found better people and got happier. Depression was just a long phase for me.
I'm so glad that you've overcome your depression, stay strong! <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Amazing thread Pyrrhic! I hope many people are helped by what you wrote. Keep up the amazing work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci