• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Become a Mapmakur in 4 easy steps!

did dis help u?

• no

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Hola guis its me sjenders and iz hvae 4 ezsy stepz to becom a gud mapmakurf!111!!! Shuot uot to my bdudy Jusser for bieng teh insperiation for dis.​

1. Download maps from the interwebs with trees, houses and everything ready f or you to copy paste em !!11!!!111

2. Use a program called Worldpainter for your terraforming (becuase who really has the time to do terraforming these days?) then use Worldedit and voxelsniper to make it look legit.

3. Now use some fancy plugins to copy paste all the structures and thingys you downloaded from the intermaps to your worldpainter world, remember to make it look like yo uactually worked for it!

4. Submitt your map to teh mcgamur network! since you downloaded everything it will look good and they will accept it!!11!!1!!! if it doesnt get accepted try again.. and again.. anothur one anothur one... until u succeeed!!

Again thanks to my buddeh Jusser for being teh live example for dis, it ibviouslie worked cuzz he is mapmekur!
This is totally not a troll, don't do this it wont work you'll be bad.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Hola guis its me sjenders and iz hvae 4 ezsy stepz to becom a gud mapmakurf!111!!! Shuot uot to my bdudy Jusser for bieng teh insperiation for dis.​

1. Download maps from the interwebs with trees, houses and everything ready f or you to copy paste em !!11!!!111

2. Use a program called Worldpainter for your terraforming (becuase who really has the time to do terraforming these days?) then use Worldedit and voxelsniper to make it look legit.

3. Now use some fancy plugins to copy paste all the structures and thingys you downloaded from the intermaps to your worldpainter world, remember to make it look like yo uactually worked for it!

4. Submitt your map to teh mcgamur network! since you downloaded everything it will look good and they will accept it!!11!!1!!! if it doesnt get accepted try again.. and again.. anothur one anothur one... until u succeeed!!

Again thanks to my buddeh Jusser for being teh live example for dis, it ibviouslie worked cuzz he is mapmekur!
This is totally not a troll, don't do this it wont work you'll be bad.
RT like fave comment share i luv dis

Quantum
Reaction score
The cringe, oh my God... I didn't expect this from you, Sanders...

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
dont forget step #5 u gotta apply for a buld tem w/ pic of random sg map say u 'helped' and join a gud tem!!!1!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci