• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How To Become a Moderator - A Guide to the Basics

Did this guide help you out?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 129 90.2%
  • No, it needs more work first.

Votes: 14 9.8%

• Total voters

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, you are supposed to contact staff if you wish to apply for an age exception, as per the guidelines for age exceptions.
He's actually right. Part of being eligible for an age exception is being able to submit one correctly without any hand-holding.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's actually right. Part of being eligible for an age exception is being able to submit one correctly without any hand-holding.
Surprising to me, I thought it was the other way around. Could you PM me the exact details so I can add it in to the guide? Tacoface1234

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Surprising to me, I thought it was the other way around. Could you PM me the exact details so I can add it in to the guide? Tacoface1234
Well, thing is, it's not really meant to be in a guide. I can still PM you the details of course, but not for the purposes of a guide.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Please do, I'm interested to know.
A way to earn a age exception is to use common sense. If we had people asking for age exceptions than we wouldn't have anyone worth it.

ily doe c:

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Nice guide. It is well detailed and very descriptive. If someone follows the guide exactly how it is, they know who they should be thanking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci