• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to change my name and rank on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys i changed my ign to OutbreakJoe and i bought diamond donator, although i have no idea how to change my name on the forums from Soccerking9999 to OutbreakJoe also i would like to know how i could get my diamond donator rank on the forums. Please and Thanks You for reading!!

-OutbreakJoe

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey OutbreakJoe,

If you would like to change your name on the forums then feel free to email the mcsg support email: [email protected] , If you would like to have your rank added onto the forums then please email [email protected] with proof of purchase.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

- Param

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey OutbreakJoe,

If you would like to change your name on the forums then feel free to email the mcsg support email: [email protected] , If you would like to have your rank added onto the forums then please email [email protected] with proof of purchase.

- Param
Thank You!! Zouken I just sent a email to the email adress you gave me and two screenshots of my name thank you once again!!!

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey OutbreakJoe,

- Param
Also Anything else i should know? should i sign out then back in for my account to be refreshed?? Zouken

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Also Anything else i should know? should i sign out then back in for my account to be refreshed?? Zouken
Hey once again, it usually takes 3-7 days for your request to process so please be patient. Also, please don't double post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci