• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Check current server someone is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I know before the update if you went to leaderboard and typed someone's name in you could see what server they were on. Is this still possible? Thanks!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Try going on uslb.mcsg.in or wherever the player that you are looking for plays in. Then type his name and click on his profile. It should appear to the right.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Try going on uslb.mcsg.in or wherever the player that you are looking for plays in. Then type his name and click on his profile. It should appear to the right.
I know that. That was for the old version, though. For instance, it says I haven't been on since yesterday, but I was on today and it doesn't show me live.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I know that. That was for the old version, though. For instance, it says I haven't been on since yesterday, but I was on today and it doesn't show me live.
It's probably a glitch.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It's probably a glitch.
No, it's because the old leaderboards aren't synced with the MCSGV2 servers, therefore it will not register any updates from the servers as they are.

Meaning we need an update.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
No, it's because the old leaderboards aren't synced with the MCSGV2 servers, therefore it will not register any updates from the servers as they are.

Meaning we need an update.
Maybe that's what Chad meant to do to keep the old stats.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This is all fine and dandy, but is there a way to check on the new leaderboards?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is all fine and dandy, but is there a way to check on the new leaderboards?
Sadly, there is not. Hopefully this gets added in so, because it's a really useful tool.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once we enable searching on the new leaderboards, this feature will return. We are slowly releasing each feature to make sure everything will be stable. Didnt want to release everything at once as that would have been bad.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Once we enable searching on the new leaderboards, this feature will return. We are slowly releasing each feature to make sure everything will be stable. Didnt want to release everything at once as that would have been bad.
Do you think the mobile version could possibly get the new features?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lower in our priorities but everything will be upgraded eventually. One step at a time.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci