• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to connect to the Survival Games

TVGAMER

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I got a problem that when i login to the server it will say:
Disconnected By Server
Failed to verify username

What does that mean???Tried many times and tried login to various server but still cant login
What is the problem??

Selfishh

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! Whats problem, want to start playing at this servers, when i try to connect error says : Bad Login... whats that? is my problem i got free minecraft or?:( Thanks for answer

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! Whats problem, want to start playing at this servers, when i try to connect error says : Bad Login... whats that? is my problem i got free minecraft or?:( Thanks for answer
yeah you need to have bought minecraft

Willem1418

Spectator
Reaction score
None of the ip's i have put into my Minecraft have any connection.
Can anyone tell me why?

Lewisgor

Spectator
Reaction score
I brought the game and everytime i try and access a server it just says "can't reach server", I have never been on the survival games before so im a complete noob with it.

Lewisgor

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, now i have got it working a little bit further but its says internal exception: java.net.SocketExceptio: Connection Reset.

TheHarpiye

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,
I can't connect to one of these servers... i dunno why, there is just the error "Can't reach the Server"
thank you :)
TheHarpiye

Lexi_Luthor

Spectator
Reaction score
I changed my minecraft so it's v1.2.5 but when I try to join a server it says "Logging in..." and then like 40 seconds later it says,

"Disconnected by server
Took too long"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci