• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to connect to the Survival Games

Kurt Walker

Spectator
Reaction score
i cant connect to any of the servers it says 'cant resolve hostname' :( anyone know y?

jomama915

Spectator
Reaction score
I need help it says its an unknown host name even though its positively correct. It happens on all SG servers

andzia

Spectator
Reaction score
I read the guide but when I click on the servers ip list it redirects me to "servers". I click on any of them but I can't see the ip, only players and name of the server. So where is IP?
Please help.

jomama915

Spectator
Reaction score
I read the guide but when I click on the servers ip list it redirects me to "servers". I click on any of them but I can't see the ip, only players and name of the server. So where is IP?
Please help.
u don't click on it you enter it into the add server or direct connect and then join the server u don't click on it

Rocksteady777

Spectator
Reaction score
I need help please!
My friend and I used to play on these servers, but now, yesterday and today, everytime I try to log in I get a "Failed to connect to the server: Unknown host 'us1.mcsg.in' (replace the last part with whatever server I try)" How do I log in again??

moonbeast32

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time I enter an Ip into direct connect, it said unknown host. Am I copying it wrong?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
SOS Can someone help me with a frequent error i am receiving. Whenever I input the correct IP, it says "can't resolve hostname". I have double checked for spelling errors and have copy and pasted the Ip instead and get the same outcome. Can someone assist me? Please reply back ASAP.
I need help it says its an unknown host name even though its positively correct. It happens on all SG servers
Every time I enter an Ip into direct connect, it said unknown host. Am I copying it wrong?
I need help please!
My friend and I used to play on these servers, but now, yesterday and today, everytime I try to log in I get a "Failed to connect to the server: Unknown host 'us1.mcsg.in' (replace the last part with whatever server I try)" How do I log in again??
Follow this guide
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/cant-resolve-hostname-fix.17539/
This should help

ShaolanLead

Spectator
Reaction score
Please, i have this problem : "unknown host : us5.mcsg.in" How to connect to the survival games?

Waa432

Spectator
Reaction score
I played MCSG for about a month without any problems (I've bought minecraft ect. ect.) But about a week ago whenever I tried to connect to EU servers it would not let me connect and pop up with a message saying "Connection refused: connect" Then after about a day or two it wouldnt let me play on any server at all, and the same message always appeared. I restarted my minecraft, re downloaded, and made sure i had minecraft but the message still popped up every singe time. Anyone know how to fix it/what this is about?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci