• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to dodge Rods?

xRyuu

Spectator
Reaction score
try crouching the second they hit you or by resetting your spint

Reaction score
You can't dodge it if they're good at it on badlion. If they're insistent on doing it you honestly have no choice but to take off your helmet, and perhaps even stand still and stall them out of food (fish if there's water). Thing is, it's really not worth doing all this just for some elo, so the real solution is to just not play their sh*tty ladder, especially with their altered knockback making it literally the most skilless pvp imaginable. I laddered to 2150 elo last season (#1 legit player #MCPVPJESUS #BRaG) before rodspam got as popular as it is nowadays. I tried playing yesterday and every single trash randy has to waste 10 minutes of my life just to get 10 hearted at the end. I got rodspammed and chokepointed (tried reporting but mods are trash) by a spanish youtuber on 1410 elo just to gain like 2, so I would honestly say it isn't worth playing. All having high elo on there proves nowadays is that you're patient.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL
You can't dodge it if they're good at it on badlion. If they're insistent on doing it you honestly have no choice but to take off your helmet, and perhaps even stand still and stall them out of food (fish if there's water). Thing is, it's really not worth doing all this just for some elo, so the real solution is to just not play their sh*tty ladder, especially with their altered knockback making it literally the most skilless pvp imaginable. I laddered to 2150 elo last season (#1 legit player #MCPVPJESUS #BRaG) before rodspam got as popular as it is nowadays. I tried playing yesterday and every single trash randy has to waste 10 minutes of my life just to get 10 hearted at the end. I got rodspammed and chokepointed (tried reporting but mods are trash) by a spanish youtuber on 1410 elo just to gain like 2, so I would honestly say it isn't worth playing. All having high elo on there proves nowadays is that you're patient.
Basically this.

If they need to rodspam pvp'ing you, they are trash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci