• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to find a game without connecting to the hub.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
First of all... I'm sorry if there are any severe grammatical mistakes within this thread, as I'm trying to get used to my grandmothers tiny laptops keyboard, so... yeah! xD Also, if any of this information is correct, it is for the simple reason I have not been able to test the issue myself as I do not have a computer that runs Minecraft until tonight, so if the issue is not resolved by than, I will be updating it accordingly. :)

Update: I have been told this has only been happening on the US servers, although I have kept instructions to connect to the other regions in case a similar issue happens in the future to some other regions.

Recent crash occurring while trying to connect to the hub...

Recently, while players have been trying to connect to the hub, their Minecraft's have been crashing, causing trouble connecting to game lobbies, and servers. A way to get around this, is to do one of the following...

1. Go to: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/
2. Choose your server location, Canada, USA, Australia, or Europe.
3. Find an appropriate server, with a proper amount of players... and connect using its IP... Instructions on finding the IP are listed below.

Example, if you are trying to connect to Lobby 1...

in Canada it would be ca1.mcsg.in
in USA it would be us1.mcsg.in
in Europe it would be eu1.mcsg.in
in Australia it would be au1.mcsg.in

or....

1. Go to http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/
2. Choose a server location, Canada, USA, Australia, or Europe.
3. Connect using the following depending on your location...

in Canada it would be ca1.mcsg.in
in USA it would be us1.mcsg.in
in Europe it would be eu1.mcsg.in
in Australia it would be au1.mcsg.in

4. use the following command...

/server sg(Lobby Number)

Example, you're trying to connect to lobby 14.

/server sg14

and there you are!

Thank you for reading my guide! If there is any mistakes or corrections needed to be made, please quote and send it to me! Thank you! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I remember when the server list was the way everyone found servers

This makes me feel old
Ahh, the days before the Hub...

I remember people in Skype chats worldwide, absolutely raging when MCSG added the Hub.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Or downloading the servers.dat with every server on your server list...
I only did that when I joined the forums. I still knew several people that used the list though.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember this.
Ah the times with NuJaan where we would rush to find servers because the CA ones filled up so fast and there were limited servers.
The good ol' days where we didn't care about dying.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Using this method annoyed me every time, the servers filled up so fast leading me to think the servers didn't work.. which lead me to come late to the party :c

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I only had US17 until I joined the forums. Reason being, someone said in the description of AntVenom's original Machinima SG that the ip was us17.mcsg.in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci