• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to FIX Minecraft Skins (Updated: 10/7/14)

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey all! I had an issue today (more specifically, earlier this afternoon) and while clicking around, randomly fixed it.

I couldn't change my skin because my account said "You have to purchase the game to change skin!" on the Profile page. Since I own seven Minecraft accounts, I took it upon myself to find the solution without having to contact Microsoft/Mojang/whoever. After a few hours of experimenting I found the answer and made a short guide for you all below.

TIP: If it doesn't work for you, try logging out and in, and then restart the process. ;)

Thanks again,
Ben/SpaghettiSquid

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
There's the answer that everyone today in the hub was looking for! Thanks!

jcten

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for writing this guide!
I just wanna inform you that these sort of guides should be located in community guides. Tell me if I am wrong, but my guide got moved to community guides.

Have a nice day on MCGamer!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's still in general support...
Yes, but it is located in one of the 2 Sub-Forums of the General Support section. The first one being the Community Guides section, the other one the MCGamer Problem Searcher. That's why it shows up under General Support on the front page of the forums. :)

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, but it is located in one of the 2 Sub-Forums of the General Support section. The first one being the Community Guides section, the other one the MCGamer Problem Searcher. That's why it shows up under General Support on the front page of the forums. :)

OHHHHH I read that as Community Corner not Community Guides. Sorry! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci