• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get donor for FREE! 100% REAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Recommendations!
Easy to understand and follow, 10/10 would do again!
now all my friends have donor for free.
thank you so much.
This man is true genius.
This man's trick shocked me! I didn't believe it was possible and I thought it was a scam. Boy was I wrong!
I did it. YOU GENIUS! It works :D
How is this possible I must alert the Internet immediately!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot now i can join servers Chad is in when he's livestreaming or other people like Blamph!
10/10
Haow u evn get geinus idea????
I can't believe I ever used a different method. This is amazing! No longer do I have to be self conscious of my green name.
Thank you so much!
*mindlown* that was. Amazing!!!
Its people like you my friend that make it worth being apart of this community. People who give out valuable information and help the community. Its people like you i give precisely 1 like.
THANK YOU THIS HELPED ME SO MUCH! Just make sure the developers don't see!
10/10 would do again! Thank you dude!

Hey guys I found a way to get donor for free, this is 100% legit, not even joking! Worked for me and my friends!

1. Just make an alt account called "Free".
2. Buy donor for that account.

And thats how you get donor for Free.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I did but I got this error. "Already user with that username" what now?

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
There really isn't a point because if you made a mc account called free, it's going to be more than an iron sponsor or possibly more than gold, so it's not worth it unless you're buying diamond :D

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
There really isn't a point because if you made a mc account called free, it's going to be more than an iron sponsor or possibly more than gold, so it's not worth it unless you're buying diamond :D
Hey a lot of people were wondering how do you get it for free. So I just posted this helpful tutorial.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey a lot of people were wondering how do you get it for free. So I just posted this helpful tutorial.
The thing is... you don't want an account name free? D: Anyways, I might not have a clue what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci