• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get MCSG friends! 10 tips you may use.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or just make your IGN "superhot:3" and get diamond donor. That works too lel.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always asked for team when I started, and I skyped with everyone that seemed to be nice, so asking for team is never a bad thing :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So far the only people who've been friendly to me on TS where I didn't make the first move were...oh wait, no one. In fact, the only TS room I'm ever invited into is Fresh Aire's Conditioner and that's because I knew the bloke before he was a mod! #HatedByMCSGForBeingThatOneGuyEverybodyHates
Well, yeah, you have to make a move. No one is scanning TS looking for random people to go like "YOU! BE MY FRIEND!" You have to go join a channel and talk.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I've never seen a thread with Mcsg social advice :D This is becoming the new facebook! (Nice thread too!)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Eh I fell in with Shan and friends. I poked her asking basically "What the heck Shan Code was" and next thing I knew I was spending the majority of my TS conversation time in her channel. <3

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just do what I do, see a Player I could Kill then instead throw them tier 2 gear and say Good bye Sir/ma'am (depending on their skin). Or if they are tier 2 armour already throw them diamond(s) and say thank you Good Bye.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
chances are, the people that say '123 for teams' don't come on the forums.

also this is just a weird thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci