• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get out of a 2 block deep hole?

SacredDestroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
If you have a teammate, and you fall into a hole?

Here's what to do.

1. Let teammate find you
2. Go forward and jump
3. Teammate will punch you, and you fly out.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say glitch block then!
Good job you didn't because it's not allowed!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes this is a much better strategy then Block-glitching. Anyone caught Block-glitching can be immediately kicked from the game so it isn't a good idea.

SacredDestroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly think the invisbility potion sponsored right now are too overpowered..

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you have a teammate, you can have them grab vines with shears and drop them down to you.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If I ever get a pair of shears, I usually get 3 or 4 vines just in case I do something stupid and fall in a hole.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Or you could use a fishing rod but, in my opinion i think if your stuck and NEED to block glitch to get out and its not possible then I think they should change the rules a bit when it's necessary.

Reaction score
Or you could use a fishing rod but, in my opinion i think if your stuck and NEED to block glitch to get out and its not possible then I think they should change the rules a bit when it's necessary.
No. The holes are there for a reason. If you allow per-circumstance block glitching, people will think it's okay to glitch anywhere and began to cheat for chests and similar even more than they already do. It's okay if you escape in an already possible fashion, but if your stuck your supposed to stay stuck or leave.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I don't understand why these two block holes are here. It just seems to encourage block glitching or suicide. I wish mapmakers would do it less. I mean, lava traps are alright, they can be avoided. But why the impossible holes that are only there to make you rage and kill yourself?

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I don't understand why these two block holes are here. It just seems to encourage block glitching or suicide. I wish mapmakers would do it less. I mean, lava traps are alright, they can be avoided. But why the impossible holes that are only there to make you rage and kill yourself?
Because the capitol is cruel like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci