• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get rid of chest finder/xray for chests hackers.

Socoolluke

Tribute
Reaction score
Installing Orebfuscator but disabling all features except the obfuscation for chests, this will ensure minimal lag since its not obfuscating any ores etc but only stopping chestfinder hackers, these users are extremely annoying because it takes no skill but going on a random map and turning on chest finder and finding loads of chests. All you have to do is remove all the obfuscated item IDs except the ID for chests (54) and for the random blocks selection removing all of them except the ID for Stone (1).

M

MrMad2000

Installing Orebfuscator but disabling all features except the obfuscation for chests, this will ensure minimal lag since its not obfuscating any ores etc but only stopping chestfinder hackers, these users are extremely annoying because it takes no skill but going on a random map and turning on chest finder and finding loads of chests. All you have to do is remove all the obfuscated item IDs except the ID for chests (54) and for the random blocks selection removing all of them except the ID for Stone (1).
good idea

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Orbfuscator is suucchh a glitchy plugin. It's a no from me. And really, is this that a big deal?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
OreObfuscator has two major cons afaik:
1) Its really glitchy
2) Its really laggy

Also, iirc you can't use x-ray in MCSG

DDKunde

Spectator
Reaction score
Any form of hacking is very stupid. Many people play on these servers a lot to get wins, gain bounty, and of course, HAVE FUN. When I see hackers I think that under their hacks, they stink at PVP. Do they really think hacking popular, fun and amazing servers is "cool" or fun. I think not.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
I think this is a really good idea, but I think it would a better idea for the MCSG developers to create their own plugin based on this as it would be less glitchy and probably less laggy.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I think this is a really good idea, but I think it would a better idea for the MCSG developers to create their own plugin based on this as it would be less glitchy and probably less laggy.
True.
But more pressing things seem to take up all their time these days.
Communitycodersweneedyou

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do u know? You tested that? :p
Yes, I have been a test rabbit for ages. I admit I have used hacks on the server to test it [With permission] to make sure the plugin was stable enough to upgrade. I have ALWAYS removed it afterwards and NEVER use it to grant myself an unfair advantage.

Socoolluke

Tribute
Reaction score
OreObfuscator has two major cons afaik:
1) Its really glitchy
2) Its really laggy

Also, iirc you can't use x-ray in MCSG
1) They fixed the glitches (I have it on my server, and if they just obfuscate chests it won't have ANY glitches)
2) It will not lag since its only obfuscating ONE type block

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci