• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to get the "Typing gif" in your signature.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is my guide on how to get the "Typing gif" (as i call it in your signature)
I do know that some know this, but if you don't, and you're always like "OMG how do they get that!!!1one!!" Then this thread is for you.

First, you are going to want to go to this website.
http://livetyping.com/

Now, it is going to start recording what you type in the box immediately. So what I recommend is that you know what you are going to type. (Or you can just click start again :p)

Next, you are going to want to navigate to the area below the writing inserter.

Choose your font, speed etc, to personalise your creation c:.
Then you are going to want to hit the "Enliven" button.

Next, click the "Picture Link" Tab if you are happy. It will give you a normal Url.

Once in your signature, you are going to want to copy the link, then write [ IMG ] (With no spaces), before the link. Then put [ / IMG ] (Again, no spaces) after the link.

And there, it should work!

Hope this helps anyone ;p

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Use imgur for the pictures :p also, for anyone that wants to view the pictures right now, right click the image and click open in new tab, it should work.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Use imgur for the pictures :p also, for anyone that wants to view the pictures right now, right click the image and click open in new tab, it should work.
I just got rid of the pictures, i hope i changed the language enough that you can still understand :/

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I just got rid of the pictures, i hope i changed the language enough that you can still understand :/
I didn't actually read the guide, I just saw you couldn't get the pictures to work so I tried to help :p

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moved to the Community Guides section. :)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never gotten the point of GIF sigs... xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci