• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get up 2 blocks with a fishing rod.

Did you know of this

• Total voters

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just noticed if you fishing rod hit your self and jump at the same time it boosts your jump so it is like blockgliching but without breaking a block I have never seen any one do this.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know this already, but i agree, it's the best thing ever! I love it when i'm in a deep hole, someone says "Haha you're stuck xD" and i'm like "lolno" *rods out and beats that person*

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I know this already, but i agree, it's the best thing ever! I love it when i'm in a deep hole, someone says "Haha you're stuck xD" and i'm like "lolno" *rods out and beats that person*
Yeah I love taunting them in chat because after I kill them they don't leave. xD

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't exploiting a glitch? I personally don't think so, but who knows. It really isn't as long as fishing rods are allowed.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
This is not exploiting a glitch as it is pure vanilla minecraft. So, by all means use it.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
On the poll where is says fishs are cool, i'm pretty sure you meant "fishes"

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Care to explain? I cant seem to get it to work to hit myself with a fishing rod... And yeah, its perfectly legal...

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Care to explain? I cant seem to get it to work to hit myself with a fishing rod... And yeah, its perfectly legal...
You just rod up, and just before the moment it hits you, you jump, so it hits you in air and boost you up one more block. It's a bit tricky getting the timing right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci