• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to increase Minecraft FPS?

What's your average Minecraft fps?

• Total voters

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My fps is currently at 35. I am using: Optifine, Gamebooster, and setting the priority to high in the task manager. Any other things I can do?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Optifine, and at lowest settings. If you're using any texture packs or shader sort of mods that would make you lag more, remove those too.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With optifine, there will be an FPS slider (or button). Set it to VSync. The reason for this is that optifine will then match the FPS with your Monitors FPS (hopefully it can). There is no point hitting 1000 FPS of your Monitor can only handle 60.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get an average of 400 frames on max settings, normal render.

1. With optifine, turn off all animations and particles, set it to max fps and use fast openGL.

2. Remove game booster and never use it again, if you want to close excess programs open processors within the task manager.

3. Modify the amount of RAM imputed into Minecraft, or even limit it due to the fact that putting too much in slows down your computer as a whole and makes things just as worse.

4. Use texture packs under 32x32, to even 1x1 but I find that it barely makes a difference.

Tested on a six core Amd as well as an intel atom...

5. Oh and, save up for a new custom desktop.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
About 40 fps on short+32 with a 32x TP
Laptop :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci