• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to insert images on the forums [With Pictures!]

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
How To Insert Pictures Onto The Forums
Hello to everyone who will eventually end up reading this thread!

Today, I will be informing you on the process of inserting an image onto the forums. But why do you need to know this? Well:

• It could be because you want to put an image on your signature.
  • Maybe you need an image as proof in an abuse report.
  • Possibly because you want to put an image in a topic/post for some reason.
Well, now that you know why you need this skill, lets get on with the tutorial!
  1. First things first, you will need to go to a handly little site called Imgur!
  2. Now you will need to make an account by clicking the register button on the top right hand side of the screen.
  3. Once you register and validate your email, etc, you will need to click the the "Computer" button under the "Upload Images" label.
  4. Clicking this button will show a screen which from there you can find the image on your computer.
  5. Once you choose your image/s and click OK, a new window will pop up. Click the "Start Upload" button.
  6. Once this button is clicked and the images are uploaded, you will be moved to a new area of the site, which has your image. On the right hand side of the image you will notice some links.
  7. Choose the link that suits your needs. In this case, we will take the link under "BBCode". This is used for forums.
  8. Once you copy the link, paste it into wherever you want to use it.
  9. Done! You can see underneath these steps the image I was using as an example in the steps.

Well, now that this tutorial is over, I hope you learn't something new, and I hope I have shown you something that will help you for years to come. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Good guide, however I think there are already some guides for how to insert images. Anyways, good job! =)

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How can I make signatures
You have to go in to your profile -> Signatures -> [IMG.] PICTURELINK [./IMG] (remove the "." :)

Nice guide btw, really easy to understand and will help alot of people :)

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
Dis good guide
dis help da ppl of da world
very good

YoshiHD

Platinum
Reaction score
i
You have to go in to your profile -> Signatures -> [IMG.] PICTURELINK [./IMG] (remove the "." :)

it didnt work, look at how i tried it down at my sig.

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
i

it didnt work, look at how i tried it down at my sig.
This is to do with the image, try uploading the image to imgur.com and once you have uploaded it copy the BB code into the signature box

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
How can I make signatures
Just copy the bbcode link on the side panel. Don't copy any other link. You can see how I copied the bbcode link on step 7. Hope you get your signature working :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci